Recent content by NoticeMeGallonSenpai

  1. NoticeMeGallonSenpai

    What is your name?

    Loooool you prick!! I guess I have to now!! I made the request on the new username thread. I'm hoping they don't read it!
  2. NoticeMeGallonSenpai

    Question Advice on best sites/apps

    Super interesting. Thanks. You wouldn't happen to know any websites to read Western comics like DC, Marvel etc.? Thanks, Josh
  3. NoticeMeGallonSenpai

    Request New Username Request Thread

    As promised because i don't have a username, can you please change my username to NoticeMeGallonSenpai. It was the first suggestion I received because my username was my actual name. Thanks
  4. NoticeMeGallonSenpai

    What is your name?

    I'm probably the only one on the site who doesn't have a username. Seeing as this is so bloody far down in the thread, I'm gonna change my username to the username that the first person to reply to this suggests xD
  5. NoticeMeGallonSenpai

    Question Advice on best sites/apps

    Hey guys, I'm new to forum, I was always the guy who was semi-interested in anime and absolutely loved Dragon Ball Z because of bands like Deftones and Dream Theatre (who both featured in two Dragon Ball Z movies). Then I started to watch the clips on youtube, then properly got into the...
Top