Question Advice on best sites/apps

NoticeMeGallonSenpai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
17
Age
31
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

I'm new to forum, I was always the guy who was semi-interested in anime and absolutely loved Dragon Ball Z because of bands like Deftones and Dream Theatre (who both featured in two Dragon Ball Z movies). Then I started to watch the clips on youtube, then properly got into the episodes and loved all the fight scenes and Bruce Faulcner's music. The show is just spectacular. That got me into Naruto and Shippuden, and now I really want to catch up on what's happening in the Naruto Universe, and to also delve into proper mangas. So:

1. Does anyone know the best website or app to read manga and/or comics either for free with adverts or with a subscription? (i.e. a safe website and one that doesn't require you download software to read it)
2. Does anyone know why Dragon Ball Super is not accessibile on Crunchyrole in the UK? I have to watch it on youtube live stream and can't re-watch an episode because it get's deleted haha

I'm just... so lost...

I'm...

... I'm

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mangafox and Mangatown are solid free websites for reading manga. Their archives are enormous. You'll find hundreds of complete series on those sites. Mangastream is a High Quality Edited Manga website who release weekly and monthly chapters of about maybe 30-40 popular manga. However they have legal reasons to only keep the more recent chapters saved there. So use MS to read chapters as they release, and the other sites for older chapters.

The UK has some strange region locks so sites like Ryuanime or Kissanime are good for anime.
 

NoticeMeGallonSenpai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
17
Age
31
Country
United Kingdom
Super interesting. Thanks.

You wouldn't happen to know any websites to read Western comics like DC, Marvel etc.?

Thanks,
Josh
 

WalterB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
23
Country
Germany
Site appears to be gone. I would be also interested in reading DC and Marvel comics online
 
Top