Recent content by OLady

  1. Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    1. I'm female. 2. Married (Most wonderful man in the world. Sorry, guys.) 3. 4 cats, all rescues 4. No children. 5. I'm a metal rabbit. 6. Gemini with an identical twin to prove it. 7. Have more books than the library. 8. Won't go clothes shopping without husband--the clothes he picks out look...
  2. Shoujo Ouran High School Host Club by Hatori Bisco

    Re: [Shoujo] Ouran High School Host Club by Hatori Bisco I may be a little too optomistic, but Tamaki's dad has had bringing Tamaki's mother back into the picture in tow for a long time. It has been hinted that she's in Japan. Grandmother sees only uses, actions and consequences, not people...
  3. Shoujo Dengeki Daisy by Motomi Kyousuke

    Re: [Featured Series][Shoujo] Dengeki Daisy by Motomi Kyousuke I like it. The story gets deeper and deeper. We can see the consequences of the past even if we don't know what that past actually is (was?). Our perceptions of the different characters keep changing with every new revelation...
  4. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi. I'm OLady and I'm REALLY new. Maybe there is a kindhearted person out there who will teach me how to upload and download things to personalize my posts? I love manga and anime and my husband--not necessarily in that order. I'm a native born Texan and have studied German, Spanish, Russian and...
Top