Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuri Lowell

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
konbanwa minna!!:whoabunny i cant believe that i didn't found this site until today! -i came around looking for raws *i'm a total raw wh0re!!*-

i'm bárbara, from agentina and i'n not very chatty because my english suxx and take a lot of my patience and time make a decent reply, -that's why i love the "thanks buttons", they hide my ignorance ^^'- ...i hope you understand and be nice with my language problems....

:yourock
Atually, my english is bad too..^^'
So don't u worry...maybe some one can understand us...xdxd
Btw, nice to meet you Barbara and wellcome on manga helpers:amuse
Stay tune and enjoy with us ^_-
Ciao
 

OLady

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi. I'm OLady and I'm REALLY new. Maybe there is a kindhearted person out there who will teach me how to upload and download things to personalize my posts? I love manga and anime and my husband--not necessarily in that order. I'm a native born Texan and have studied German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese. Don't get excited; my translation skills suck. My twin (identical) won't let me speak Spanish because she says I do it with a Russian accent. I am generally a shoujo person with occasional forays into josei, seinen, action/adventure, horror, mystery, and science fiction/fantasy. Probably some more I can't think of. I aspire to a happy retirement. Maybe I should just get through Christmas first. Oh, I'm a tea fanatic. Can't think of anything else that would reveal my personality, so please think kindly of me.
 

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi, OLady. I'm new, too, but I've already introduced myself as bakagemi. I don't know Japanese, but I want to welcome you onto mangahelpers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

ClinoJustu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
12
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
France
HI ,
My name is Maxime and i live in france.I love this site, i can find all infos and other things i search about manga:eyeroll , so i join the comunity:p
In my book-case contains all the volume of one piece,naruto,hunterXhunter,fairy tail,death note.I have some Reborn! and detective conan too.

My apologize if my english can be confuse sometimes :darn

see ya !
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

StarAngel125

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
Chile
Hi there! My name is Mayra and I live in the United States.

I'm such a manga addict, I love reading manga. And 85% of them I read are Shoujo. (I love them!) :luv

Besides reading manga, my other hobbies include cooking, shopping, wasting time on the internet, listening to music, playing video games, etc.

I just stopping by to say hello to everybody on this site!
:occa:occa
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi, you guys! Welcome to mangahelpers!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:clap2 Hello everyone!! Welcome to MH!!! :clap

hahaha 'wasting time on the internet'..:XD thats just like me hahaha..:D:p...:shifty
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How true...I have absolutely nothing to do.
 

p1xel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Hi!Im new on this forum.I started reading manga on November now I read Defense Devil,D.gray-man,Psyren,Bakuman and i started reading Claymore(chapter 22:))This is the best manga site :p I live in poland,I tried penspinning :blink I really enjoy manga now and im wondering why I didnt know about manga in the past?!:facepalm I also watch FMA:B and Bleach:eyeroll See you on discussion under psyren,bakuman and D.gray-man!:D
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

bioxzer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hi,everyone
I'm new in this forum but I start read manga from I'm 5-6 year old
My favorite manga type is : Trap, Transgender, Siscon, Yuri
My Favorite Manga now is : Prunus Girl, Tsukiyo no Fromage, Oto x Maho , ...
Now I'm a Manga Editor Mizuho Ambivalent and some Trap or Transgender manga to Thai
^^
Nice to meet you everyone
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

simply_me

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Hello! I'm Simona and I'm generally known on the net as simply_me o sandy
I'm italian and I'm a univ student.
I tend to read a lot of manga, especially shoujo manga but I read also shonen and josei. And a watch a lot of anime too...

Well now I'll go and have a look around the community,

Nice to meet you everyone!
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

bakadeshi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Atually, my english is bad too..^^'
So don't u worry...maybe some one can understand us...xdxd
Btw, nice to meet you Barbara and wellcome on manga helpers:amuse
Stay tune and enjoy with us ^_-
Ciao
lolol...somos dos! muchas gracias x tu bienvenida!!
 

anrufen

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
313
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Bangladesh
Hey Everyone,
I have been on MH for 3 years i think? But never got around Introducing myself! My name, Anrufen, came to me on whim, when i was learning German (basically means to talk on the phn); I actually learned the word the day i signed up. The first word that came to my mind was Anrufen and so...Lame...but it caught up in other forums!

Not all that Active, i just post in the Naurto section once in a while!

I read Manga for 5 years I think.
Favorites wud be : Naruto, Hajime No Ippo, Slam Dunk, Ping Pong club, 20th Century Boys and Monster!

I go by as Oliver in my social circles!
Anyway, Cheers Everybody!
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

auril

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
hellow all ^^
im newbie here. my name is auril im from indonesia ^^
nice to meet you

my fav manga is naruto, one piece, fairy tale, and shonen ai manga ^^


sorry my english is so suck ^^;
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi, everyone! Welcome to MH! :confetti
The General Discussion is a great place to get to know some of your fellow members here, so take a look around at some of these threads. Please post if you're feeling social. And there's no need to worry about your English skills, I promise. ;)

Any questions or need some help navigating this crazy place? Feel free to send a PM to any of the mods/globals/admins and we'll try to help as best we can.

Have fun! :hbunny
 

Lorelei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Colombia
Hi people!
Mi current user name is Lorelei, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Colombia, South America.

I came to this site to have fun, get updates on my favorite mangas, and also, to improve a little (too much) my english writting skills, since it's a language I like a lot and I need a lot.

I study audiovisual communication.

One of my dreams is to travel all over the world, live in Finland (love that country. I recieve invitations, srsly, XDDD) and make a living as scriptwriter and producer.

Also, I'm musician. I play the Viola since I was 15 and I love it! Also woukd like to make a living as a violits too.

I like to write sometimes, paint, read manga mostly and watch movies. Reading is something more spiritual to me. I consider It more than a hobbie.

My favorite band is H.I.M. And my favorite and the first manga I read is Naruto. :D

Feel free to contact me if simply wanna talk or whatever, ^^


By the way, Happy Holidays everyone!:p
 

Hussain Hatake

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hello friends! I'm relatively new to this community and thought to introduce me to some of you(maybe most of you).

My Favorite Character is Uzumaki Naruto and i'm planning to join Naruto Fan Club

Other Favorites are Nagato, Jiraiya, and Yamato.

A fan of Naruto x Hinata pairing.

Other favorite mangas are;

-> One-piece
-> Bleach
-> Gantz

I have some problems so i can't connect regularly to this forum but once in a rainy day would be alright, i guess.

I'm an student of Institute of Chartered Accountants Pakistan and a qualified Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA).

Hope i'm welcomed on this forum.

New friends are always good thing to have ;)
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Welcome Lorelei and Hussain Hatake - every "new" fan of Naruto on MH is gladly welcomed by me <3

Lorelei said:
And my favorite and the first manga I read is Naruto.
Keep it up! xD
 

chiimi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Where Do You Come From?

hi all..
actually it's my first post <(-__-"")

yoroshiku (_ _)""
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey, chiimi! :bye

Moved your post here since it felt more like an introduction. Welcome to MH! :amuse Please don't hesitate to PM myself or any of the staff (red, blue, or green names) if you have any questions. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top