- Joined
- Nov 28, 2009
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 44
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Atually, my english is bad too..^^'konbanwa minna!!i cant believe that i didn't found this site until today! -i came around looking for raws *i'm a total raw wh0re!!*-
i'm bárbara, from agentina and i'n not very chatty because my english suxx and take a lot of my patience and time make a decent reply, -that's why i love the "thanks buttons", they hide my ignorance ^^'- ...i hope you understand and be nice with my language problems....
![]()
So don't u worry...maybe some one can understand us...xdxd
Btw, nice to meet you Barbara and wellcome on manga helpers

Stay tune and enjoy with us ^_-
Ciao
i cant believe that i didn't found this site until today! -i came around looking for raws *i'm a total raw wh0re!!*-
, so i join the comunity



Hello everyone!! Welcome to MH!!! 
thats just like me hahaha..

)This is the best manga site
I really enjoy manga now and im wondering why I didnt know about manga in the past?!
I also watch FMA:B and Bleach



