Recent content by Oralom

  1. Opinions and help. Idea for a Story.

    I'm not sure if this would be very helpful to you, but years ago I had an idea of a story. I tried really hard to put what was in my head down on paper, but I just couldn't seem to do it. After weeks of brainstorming, I got the idea of writing down summary plots that pop into my head, whenever...
  2. new pics :)

    These are really good! Its a shame the paper glare caused a fog effect. I wonder if you could minimize that effect by angling the camera slightly?
  3. [GeistClock]

    Not bad. The concept is interesting and I've seen worst artwork. I'm not sure if it was the website or not, but it only let me read the first 17 pages. I can't gauge the hook fully, due to being an incomplete read on my part. Is it because I didn't join the site? I think your action scenes...
  4. Getting Started

    After looking around this section of the forums, I've come to the conclusion that there are more writers than illustrators. Not only that, but a lot of the writers are quite young. Of course there's nothing wrong being young, but I've noticed common issues with their ideas, that I personally...
  5. Help Wanted Looking For a Writer (To Work with side by side)

    I agree. The concept of the world sounds interesting and seems to be well thought out. I wouldn't mind helping if you needed someone to bounce ideas off of. Just remember, when you do start creating your story, never forget the rules you've created. I've seen quite a few manga and anime go sour...
  6. Hello. Read if can. Thanks

    Art style doesn't look too bad. Maybe a bit much for the first cover, but it works. I read up on the summary and it sounds interesting enough. I'm looking forward to seeing how the first chapter is.
  7. Greetings

    I'm an inspired story writer, who took the risk of selling everything he owned and moving across the world, in hopes of finding a manga partner. I'm sure you have already figured out, by the fact that I've joined this forum, that things aren't going as well as I had hoped. However, that's the...
  8. looking for a manga Author

    Looks like you already have plenty of offers, but if you're still looking, I may be able to help you. I'm a writer, who's looking for an illustrator partner in hopes of creating a manga, that will lead into our own publishing company. I haven't used a forum in many years, but if I recall...
Top