Hello. Read if can. Thanks

ddejan90

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 9, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hello there. I started my own manga with friends might wana check it. Hope you can like/share this page with friends and help us spread the word. We just finished our cover and are now going strait to drawing first pages and the first chapter will be out soon.
We had some issues so we had to redraw it on pad since the original was drawn on paper by pen. Thanks for reading. Cheers




https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Betrayer-Uragirimono/745849182133942
 

Oralom

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 13, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Art style doesn't look too bad. Maybe a bit much for the first cover, but it works. I read up on the summary and it sounds interesting enough. I'm looking forward to seeing how the first chapter is.
 
Top