Recent content by Perronx

  1. Perronx

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 13 Discussion / 14 Predictions

    Sorry but don't you think even plot armors should have some limit? You know, to not look so ridiculous a bit... I'm not mad with Brandish, she's great but this situation is just so convenient that... ugh So do you call transform a bloodthirsty and revengeful warrior woman descendant of the...
  2. Perronx

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 13 Discussion / 14 Predictions

    So it seems the battle was called off for... obvious reasons. Althogh it seems that Jellal is wondering if she's really that witch he's looking for, if he had sensed she really was that dangerous (must say I having my doubts too) I really don't think he would hand over of her so easiy. But...
  3. Perronx

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 12 Discussion / 13 Predictions

    Sorry, revive this topic but I just had to answer - No one said they didn't, but that was 400 years ago (yeah I know they can still rule the world if they were alive and that they're strong as hell, but c'mon, it's really so hard try to expand your mind a little and think in another...
  4. Perronx

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 12 Discussion / 13 Predictions

    Even so Acnologia couldn't kill those 5 dragons (even though kill all the dragons from this world was suppose to be his ultimate goal). He is immune to magic but not to physical contact, nor he is imortal, someone with physical strenght or speed above than him (or magic that could enchance its...
  5. Perronx

    Discussion The Future of MHA

    I deslike so much the theory of Dabi being a Todoroki. C'mon, it's just it? It's really that obvious? Can't he be some other thing? A clone or some genetically modified experiment or something? It would be so much nice and surprising than "hey, look, I got it right, it's his lost son because...
  6. Perronx

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 12 Discussion / 13 Predictions

    I can agree with almost everything you said except the part of Acnology. Nothing prevents that a character/dragon can be most powerful than him, we still have no idea how big the world of FT can be, nor its limits. Everything we know about the story so far it more or less about 1 or 2...
  7. Perronx

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    LoL Can't believe people actually discussed so much about such matter. What matter which is Natsu most powerful power specifically? He will just win somehow in the end, it's just too pointless. Just like he did that time with Zancrow (the first ultimate ex machina of a series we never forget)...
Top