Discussion The Future of MHA

Kocksmaw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
558
Reaction score
533
Age
26
Country
United States
So as we sit back and watch as this current Joint Training Arc is in its latter half, I'd like to take a moment to discuss the things that Horikoshi has hinted/built up in the story so far, and the possibilities for some exciting arcs to come.
Here's a list of things in no particular order:
  • Gigantomachia - When will this villain, foreshadowed all the way back to Chapter 57, finally come forward and have an active part in the story?
  • Destro and the Quirk Liberation Army - Destro, leader of the Quirk Liberation Army in the past, is having his autobiography reprinted all over, and individuals may possibly be influenced by his life story and whatever ideals he held. Will an uprising of sorts may occur in the near future?
  • Origin of Quirks - In the MHAverse, one theory of the origin of quirks points to a disease that mice carried. Does this have anything to do with Nezu, our resident bear/mouse/principal creature? Will the origin of quirks be explored in depth?
  • Quirk Singularity and One for All - First brought up in the Remedial Course Arc, quirk singularity is the theory that quirks will continue to get stronger and stronger as more and more generations pass, to the point where no one will be able to control them so far. Quirk singularity may also have something to do regarding Izuku's quirk, and it could potentially be explored in the conclusion of this arc or in the future. Also, how will the "vestiges" Izuku encountered play a role later on in his development or the story in general?
  • Production of Noumus - Rumors of Noumu appearing all over the country are spreading, and with the recent High-End, ever more questions regarding their production have been raised.
  • Dabi is a Todoroki- Don't think this one needs much explaining, but will the theories finally be confirmed in the future?
  • Ujiko and Potential New Members of the League - In the recent Pro Hero Arc, Dabi was able to warp away thanks to an individual named Ujiko. Who is this Ujiko, exactly, and why do they have All for One's warping quirk? Also, are there be new additions to the League we have yet to meet?
  • Quirk Erasing Bullets - Shigaraki and co. have the quirk erasing bullets that Overhaul manufactured. What is his next plan, and how does he incorporate these bullets into whatever scheme he's plotting?
  • All Might's death - Nighteye foresaw All Might dying in the near future, and that near future is fast approaching. Will All Might truly die?
  • Traitor - Is there truly a traitor within U.A? Will this subplot finally be explored? Does Aoyama know who the traitor is, given the phrase he inscribed way back in Chapter 168, "Still waters run deep"?
  • Gentle and La Brava - Will this duo make their return to the story?
  • Eri and Mirio- How will Eri fit into the overall narrative of this story? Will Mirio gain his quirk back in the future?
If I have missed anything, feel free to comment on what is it I missed! Finally, I'd like to hear your guys thoughts on all this. What are you most looking forward to in the future of MHA?
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
1,968
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
There's so much stuff, I get anxious and excited just by looking at this list lol.

I'm not that into the origin of quirks and I'd prefer that BnHA never touches on that. Can get messy if done wrong. The same goes for the Quirk Singularity, but this one will be mentioned again somehow. What did you mean by Izuku's quirk? You mean OfA or something else?
 

Kocksmaw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
558
Reaction score
533
Age
26
Country
United States
There's so much stuff, I get anxious and excited just by looking at this list lol.

I'm not that into the origin of quirks and I'd prefer that BnHA never touches on that. Can get messy if done wrong. The same goes for the Quirk Singularity, but this one will be mentioned again somehow. What did you mean by Izuku's quirk? You mean OfA or something else?
Yup I did mean One for All...sorry probably should've wrote that instead huh? XD
But yes, I share the same excitement as you! :XD
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Police will be antagonists against Heros more than likely
 

Mo Wei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
143
Reaction score
57
Age
36
Country
China
I know that Eri\Mario or Shota\Dabi will be completely uninteresting to me.:notamused
 

Perronx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Age
32
Country
Brazil
I deslike so much the theory of Dabi being a Todoroki. C'mon, it's just it? It's really that obvious? Can't he be some other thing? A clone or some genetically modified experiment or something? It would be so much nice and surprising than "hey, look, I got it right, it's his lost son because look, it's fire too" thing. Although I know that I can not raise my expectations that much *sigh*
 

Mo Wei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
143
Reaction score
57
Age
36
Country
China
I deslike so much the theory of Dabi being a Todoroki. C'mon, it's just it? It's really that obvious? Can't he be some other thing? A clone or some genetically modified experiment or something? It would be so much nice and surprising than "hey, look, I got it right, it's his lost son because look, it's fire too" thing. Although I know that I can not raise my expectations that much *sigh*
Todoroki Dabi = character in the garbage can.:8C
Dabi as a unique character = great idea.:oooh
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,333
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I deslike so much the theory of Dabi being a Todoroki. C'mon, it's just it? It's really that obvious? Can't he be some other thing? A clone or some genetically modified experiment or something? It would be so much nice and surprising than "hey, look, I got it right, it's his lost son because look, it's fire too" thing. Although I know that I can not raise my expectations that much *sigh*
I mean, this IS boku no hero academia lol. Even if dabi isn't a todoroki it seems extremely likely his character will revolve around the todorokis. In which case it would even be preferable that he was a todoroki as otherwise he is just some random asshole that has a grudge against endeavor.
 
Top