Recent content by phat43va

  1. My first Clean Evar

    1211, your work is good. I'd say it'd be a MQ/HQ. However, I think you over burnt some things that are supposed to be white lines. Because the white lines are thin, when you burn, it easily fades to black. So, be careful next time and know where the white lines should be.
  2. My first Clean Evar

    Ok, I figured why I wasn't getting them. I had to reload the website again just to see the picture. The raw is pretty bad so yeah, great job on cleaning it. In your work, everything looks black... lol. But again, the raw is pretty bad.
  3. First clean.

    are you serious? Are you comparing his raw or his work? 'cause the raw awesome without much work needed.
  4. My really bad attempts.

    Hey your image links don't work. I'm Poet from the group, "Kindan no Aku." If you want to join a scanslation group, you're welcome at KnA. We can tutor you and provide materials to be a editor. Come to irchighway @ #kna. We could use some help on our projects. We have materials and knowledge to...
  5. First clean.

    Hey you got potential. Compare what you see in yours to mine. If you want someone to tutor you, come to irchighway @ #kna. Also join our staff! We could use some help on our projects. We have materials and knowledge to help you become good cleaner. Message me if you got any questions. :D
  6. My first Clean Evar

    Hey your image links don't work. I'm Poet from the group, "Kindan no Aku." If you want to join a scanslation group, you're welcome at KnA. We can tutor you and provide materials to be a editor. Send me a message if you want to join.
  7. My clean. My first thread here.

    Hey man, thanks for appreciating what editors do. I'm Poet from the group, "Kindan no Aku." I would like to ask you to become a staff of KnA. Given that you don't know how to clean or hate to clean, you can help design our website (http://www.kindan-no-aku.com/index.php). If you want to learn...
  8. Seinen Golden Boy by Egawa Tatsuya

    Re: Golden Boy Guys, Golden Boy is being worked on by KnA. All the other groups have either quit or stopped. KnA is the only currently staying alive. We're always in need to staff, especially translator. Come to our channel #KnA @ Irchighway on mIRC. Or log on to our website: www.kindan-no-aku.com
Top