My first Clean Evar

Assymilum

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
602
Reaction score
70
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
It's overleveled, really. :darn Well, at least it's good that you redraw the whites. Did you just level everything to make the speckles go away or did you burn? If you just leveled and say that burning is too hard, then try using denoising programs like NeatImage or Topaz Vivacity. They'll help make burning a whole lot easier and *mostly* prevent it to be overleveled. Make sure the settings are all right, though.

Borders are too thick. Usually, the size of the borders are around 2-3 pixels only. Too thick and it'll be dame-dame desu.

Keep trying! Practice makes perfect. :)
 

neobody

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
78
Reaction score
17
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
+1 Assymilum. Obviously it's overleveled, and the image was slightly slanted. As Assymilum stated the borders are too thick, and i think it was due to the "Overleveling".

Good Try, and try harder next time~ Never Give up!
 

darkshador

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
Yeah that's what I thought. It's overleveled and I knew that when I finished xD But thx for commenting it and I will try and do another one.
 

phat43va

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey your image links don't work. I'm Poet from the group, "Kindan no Aku." If you want to join a scanslation group, you're welcome at KnA. We can tutor you and provide materials to be a editor. Send me a message if you want to join.
 

1211

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
194
Reaction score
242
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
His links work fine though..
 

phat43va

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok, I figured why I wasn't getting them. I had to reload the website again just to see the picture. The raw is pretty bad so yeah, great job on cleaning it. In your work, everything looks black... lol. But again, the raw is pretty bad.
 

1211

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
194
Reaction score
242
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
With some practice and some help you'll be able to do even that bad raw like this:
 

phat43va

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
1211, your work is good. I'd say it'd be a MQ/HQ. However, I think you over burnt some things that are supposed to be white lines. Because the white lines are thin, when you burn, it easily fades to black. So, be careful next time and know where the white lines should be.
 

emer

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
318
Reaction score
175
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Is that really your doing, 1211? (Hi ner >: D)
About the clean (in first post)
*Resize : D a good way to make it all look smooth, use it alot ^^
That also helps the "overleveling" mentioned earlier, as all lines are (pardon my french) fucked : /
*Way to thick lines for the frames... : 3

Good otherwise ^^
 
Top