Recent content by Piatch

  1. Piatch

    Chapter 335 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 335 Predictions [Naruto] goosh... will kakashi die too??? that can't be true.. and Shikamaru just can't die either...:P
  2. Piatch

    Discussion Naruto's Universe -- Most Beautiful Characters

    Re: Who's the most attractive character in Naruto to you? no doupt that Shikamaru is the most sexy guy in Naruto... haha
  3. Piatch

    The Piatch thread

    I'm sorry.. we don't have the ü letter... but we have Å Ä and Ö as you all might know now..;) hehe Well... I'm trying to make my siblings to join mangahelpers and then their friends can join to and etc...:) hehe[br]Posted on: 14 July 2006...
  4. Piatch

    Chapter 328 Discussions [Naruto]

    damn I'm so sad that Asuma died... I really can't see how Kurenai will react... what do u guys think???
  5. Piatch

    Chapter 329 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 329 Predictions [Naruto] I guess that the "king" is only something in the shogi game that they used to play... some rule or something... but hopefully it is something special...:) hehe
  6. Piatch

    Miscellaneous HI pople.. I need help with this...

    thanks I will check it out..:)[br]Posted on: 23 October 2006, 20:24:52_________________________________________________yey it worked..:) Thanks you guys..:)
  7. Piatch

    Miscellaneous HI pople.. I need help with this...

    I have tried but I can't post anything in their forum, even though I've registred so... (I hate when sometimes nothing works for you) hehe
  8. Piatch

    Miscellaneous HI pople.. I need help with this...

    Hi people! I have tried to start to learn how to fix with the manga, colouring and fixing the lineart etc. so I'm a newbe at this.. hehe I found this great tutorial on www.zarosaki.com called "cell shading" and it's for photoshopCS2 but the page for that tutorial doesn't work, at least not for...
  9. Piatch

    Discussion Naruto's Universe -- Most Beautiful Characters

    Re: Who's the most attractive character in Naruto to you? defeneatly Shikamaru and Sasuke..:P
  10. Piatch

    End of the fillers: February 15, 2007

    Re: End of the fillers; the long awaited moment!! didn't bandai say that the fillers would end at episode 203???
  11. Piatch

    Chapter 327 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 327 Predictions [Naruto] I think that Hidan might be like Sasori, having only one piece of his real body left so if Shikamaru would hit him in the brain or something he might would have died in reality..:P
  12. Piatch

    Chapter 327 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 327 Predictions [Naruto] what do you meen??? who's going to end the story??
  13. Piatch

    Naruto (Part 1) - EP 1-220: OP/ED and Song Discussion

    Re: New naruto opening 9 yeah he looks pretty damn cool fighting that way...;) hehe
  14. Piatch

    Naruto (Part 1) - EP 1-220: OP/ED and Song Discussion

    Re: New naruto opening 9 yey a bishie chalendar... give me fast fast fast... But Shikamaru and Neji has to be in it... LOL
  15. Piatch

    Naruto (Part 1) - EP 1-220: OP/ED and Song Discussion

    Re: New naruto opening 9 what is "Bishie"??
Top