Miscellaneous - HI pople.. I need help with this... | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Miscellaneous HI pople.. I need help with this...

Piatch

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hi people!
I have tried to start to learn how to fix with the manga, colouring and fixing the lineart etc. so I'm a newbe at this.. hehe I found this great tutorial on www.zarosaki.com called "cell shading" and it's for photoshopCS2 but the page for that tutorial doesn't work, at least not for me, I don't know if it works for anybody else... but anyway... does anyone have the same tutorial or a better one... I would really like to learn... and if someone from Zarosaki reads this I would love if you guys fixed that page so the tutorial would work, I used it before so I know it worked before...
Hope you guys know something..:)
Thanks..:)

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
maybe you should ask the guys at zarosaki....

Piatch

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I have tried but I can't post anything in their forum, even though I've registred so... (I hate when sometimes nothing works for you) hehe

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well I've never colored any manga either, just some cleaning and primarily typesetting. There are definitely a few real colorists that hang out here though, so perhaps they will help you out.

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The cell shading does work for me (maybe some Zarosaki guy was lurking and fixed it?). Maybe you should try again. The one not working is the super soft shading one. Good luck with your cell shading =)

Piatch

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
thanks I will check it out..:)[br]Posted on: 23 October 2006, 20:24:52_________________________________________________yey it worked..:) Thanks you guys..:)