Recent content by PIXISSUUU

  1. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    Levi is from the underground city, where people usually suffer from illnesses. He's been topside for a while now but his childhood underground may be catching up with his health.
  2. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    Hmm, things are getting desperate. Courses of Action Remaining. - Use the Serum and transform into a Titan to beef up support for Eren. - Eren uses New Hardening technique to create an armor wall for Survey Corps. - Eren uses hardened limbs to sever one of CT's feet/legs, causing him to topple...
  3. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion / Chapter 78 Predictions

    Interesting that the War Chief is named "Sieg." Sieg is the german name for victory (which is why the Nazi's saluted with sieg heil, or hail victory). The guy's full name is literally captain victory.
  4. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion / Chapter 78 Predictions

    Only its inconsistent with what we know about Titans, because cutting out the titan nervous system kills titans. We also know that you can eat another titan, so that means the chewing of the body (the spine exactly) transfers titan powers from one shifter to another. So from what we know, Reiner...
  5. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 76 Discussion / Chapter 77 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 76 Spoiler Discussion No deets about mule titan. I wanna know! What's his deal?!?
  6. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 75 Discussion / 76 Predictions

    1. I think Bertholdt is in the barrel. I know the style doesnt match up, but I'm guessing the artists just had a hard time drawing it out. Here's why it would make sense for Bert to be in there. I think he's a prisoner that MT is holding to ensure Reiner's compliance. Reiner fought MT and lost...
  7. PIXISSUUU

    Discussion Attack on Titan - Live-action movie

    I felt cool with the Japanese actors almost immediately. However, so much of the main plot is changed, and it moves way too fast such that you never really bond with any of the characters. The last straw was when they started thier missions in trucks/humvees instead of horses. Everything clever...
  8. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 74 Discussion / 75 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 74 Spoiler Discussion Seems unlikely they kidnapped a bunch of people from inside the walls. I think the more reasonable assumption is that MT might be able to shift people from human to titan, and titan to human. He could have possibly collected up all the...
  9. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 73 Discussion / 74 Predictions

    I agree with you. I never really liked this "titans shut down at night" revelation because it leaves too many plot holes. If its true, why not send construction supplies to Wall Maria each night, and once you have enough material, execute a big fill operation one evening after the titans have...
  10. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 73 Discussion / 74 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 73 Spoiler Discussion Yea, it seems they are using standard 3DMG. It just seems to me that they have some form of the gear that the suppression squad had as well. At least the arm straps. I hope its not just a stray detail, because I'd really love for it to be...
  11. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 73 Discussion / 74 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 73 Spoiler Discussion Looks like the Anti-Human Suppression Squad gear. I think they might use the guns to wear away at Reiner's armor (thats my guess).
  12. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 72 Discussion / 73 Predictions

    I've been thinking about the upcoming matchup between Eren + SC and RB + Ape Titan. Logical Matchup of Eren v Reiner. Eren actually was going to beat Reiner even when he had no hardening. I think now this matchup will be a win for Eren. SC v Bertholdt - I think this is a tough match, but I...
  13. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 72 Discussion / 73 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Chapter 72 Spoiler Discussion Interesting you say that...I have the feeling Levi is going to kill him.... Something seems off about Erwin now. He's not making the rational or strategic decision. He HAS to be at the basement for some reason....and it makes me think he...
  14. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 70 Discussion / Chapter 71 Predictions

    Ah right, Grisha gets the coordinate after the initial assault, not before. So there's no possibility the attack was meant to "retrieve" it and return it to the Reiss's. Could be that the Warriors are a group of people who left or shun the walled cities because they are afraid of getting thier...
  15. PIXISSUUU

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 70 Discussion / Chapter 71 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 70 Spoiler Discussion My guess is that RBA come from a village that may have some tradition/lore about the Monkey Titan. MT doesn't govern them directly, but the "Warriors" are devoted to his agenda. When they saw him, I felt like they were looking at a god...
Top