Recent content by Plain Archetype

  1. Plain Archetype

    Shounen Bokke-san by Yoshiyuki Nishi (Muhyo)

    I will have the translation done quicker this week, sorry about the delay last time...and to settle any debate before it begins (or prompt a new one), the very last part of this week's chapter says...
  2. Plain Archetype

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    @Noodles: Man, I'm way too slow for this thread. Inumaru dashi is used in a joke at the very end of Beelzebub ch 4, the bottom right text that talks about next week's chapter. It says, "Next time, the fight to make Baby Beru wear pants. It's 'Berumaru dashi!'"
  3. Plain Archetype

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Beezlebub mentioned Inumaru dashi on the last page...kind of. There was a joke about it. Forgive my ignorance, but how do some series end up not ranked at all?
  4. Plain Archetype

    Feedback Inquiries? Come on in!

    I don't know if I'm missing something, but what decides if a Edited Manga or RAW is readable online at MH? I can't see any pattern to it.
  5. Plain Archetype

    FMA Volume 23 Discussion (Chapters 92-95)

    Re: Chapter 93 Discussion/94 Predictions Yoki power! If not for the last couple pages, that would have been the best part of the chapter. We should conduct some kind of poll about Kimbley...like if you care if he dies or not. Honestly, I hope he kicks the bucket for good. I read FMA hoping...
  6. Plain Archetype

    Shounen Bokke-san by Yoshiyuki Nishi (Muhyo)

    To me, it seems that the series is moving kind of fast. Then again, I am horrible at predicting where stories will go. I would agree with Noodles that it is getting better. Kind of off topic, but where can I find the popularity rankings for Jump?
  7. Plain Archetype

    Shounen Hoop Men by Kawaguchi Yukinori

    Re: [NEWCOMER] Hoop Men by Kawaguchi Yukinori I think this series has additional depth to those of us who are translators. Hopefully the author can continue to play the translation thing well. The idea of Slam Dunk with a translation element thrown in, a sprinkling of art that reminds me...
  8. Plain Archetype

    Shounen Bokke-san by Yoshiyuki Nishi (Muhyo)

    Yes, Abel does have the power to freeze things...some kind of ice beam or something. I think I like Dehmon (Hammer guy) the best so far. Not necessarily because of his powers, which seem to consist of teleporting people in and out of the hidden Bokke village with his hammer, but he looks...
  9. Plain Archetype

    Psyren Volume 7 (ch054-062) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 59 Discussion / 60 Prediction Thread I'm not an official translator yet (I haven't made the 5 required posts), but I don't see a translation for this chapter up yet, so I was going to throw up what I did in a couple minutes for the time being. I hope this isn't breaking the...
  10. Plain Archetype

    Psyren Volume 7 (ch054-062) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 59 Discussion / 60 Prediction Thread Kirisaki is not the brightest bulb in the box... Does anyone think that the glasses guy who saw Nemesis Q will show up again?
Top