Recent content by PlsSenpai

  1. PlsSenpai

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

    A team I would have to agree, but one person shouldn't be a problem. Tbh he has "taken" care of a team in a way, Kohanmaru squad. ^.^ They all turned out great!
  2. PlsSenpai

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

    Boruto will take after Sasuke in fighting style, and Sarada after Naruto's. This is so epic.
  3. PlsSenpai

    Games The RPG thread

    I really want to play a new RPG, but I'm not "feeling" it from the Witcher 3.
  4. PlsSenpai

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion / 70 Predictions

    I usually come up with theories all the time and get em right, but these last two chapters has me silent.
  5. PlsSenpai

    Salutations!

    Just call me Senpai, I live in Las Vegas, USA. I enjoy video games, writing, food, anime and manga! I have a YouTube channel to record my gaming, and I'm also working on a novel that I plan to turn into a comic! I have the newest Manga Studio and RPG Maker to test the waters, first...
  6. PlsSenpai

    Dear Satan Help Us ( Soon to be comic )

    I update this weekly, this will become a comic soon. I have bought everything that is needed to make this work, I just want to get chapter 10 before drawing anything out. I'm taking this seriously so please take me seriously! This will be chapters in one post, please message me for links or...
Top