Salutations!

PlsSenpai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 22, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just call me Senpai, I live in Las Vegas, USA.
I enjoy video games, writing, food, anime and manga!
I have a YouTube channel to record my gaming, and I'm
also working on a novel that I plan to turn into a comic!

I have the newest Manga Studio and RPG Maker to test
the waters, first time with a drawing tablet so it's "weird"!
But I'm learning, I wrote a bunch of FanFics for other animes,
this time I want to work on my own thing.

"Adventure, Fighting/Action, Mystery, and Romance."
is all the elements you will find in my story. I hope to make
many friends here, and ideas! I'm also in dying need of a betarreader.

I'll stop rumbling on now, glad to be here again.
Just in advance, my gaming information is:

Xbox: KaiserSenpai420
Playstation: KaiserSenpai_420
WiiU: KaiserSenpai420
Origins: KaiserSenpai420
Ask for my 3DS code.
 

Powerline

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's your YT channel name if you do not mind me asking,
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Diggin' the Bastion avatar.

Welcome.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

And I wouldn't mind beta-reading, although I haven't taken an English class since high school. :sweat Might be a bit rusty on the grammatical nuances.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh Pls Senpai - we have to ton of gamers here!
Check out the video game section and the fun forum when you have a chance - you will blend right in.
 
Top