Which 2019 debut are you enjoying most? Is there anything in this serialization year you think deserves to stay?
Definitely Samurai 8. Hands down.
Also TSS but not as much as S8.
And where i said that S8 won't be axed "just 'cause it's a Kishimoto's manga" exactly? Nowhere.
What people really need to stop is acting like everything about S8 is just 'cause there's Kishi's name on it, without even look at the plot, the hype and everything else about the manga.
I'm reading...
C'mon, if Act-Age and Yuuna survived even if it's poorly ranked everytime...then S8 will have no problems. The only problem S8 has right now are the weirdos that always spam bait and fear mongers like "SaMuRai 8 WilL bE AxED duE tO ReAsoNs".
It's surprising how Act-Age is always in that ToC position but its volume-sales are good. Seems like ToC isn't a reliable source...
And same goes for Dr.Stone...ToC top 5 but its sales are mid.
Basing on this ^ I'd like to wait before saying that TSS will be surely axed. Its 1st volume has yet...
Also chapter 2, without counting the 1st one due to obvious reasons.
I guess Rain has only searched the negative tweets, because even now with a quick Twitter-search I can find a lot of good tweets and comments and stuff like that.
Unless he just looked at the tweets of Yuma the spammer, with...
Naaah, this is laughably wrong. Actually, from what I've been told by friends and observed through net-surfing, it seems Samurai 8 has developed a good reputation online (and worldwide). For example Italy loves it.
Furthermore Act-Age, Haikyuu, Chainsawman and even JJ was at the bottom in...