- Joined
- Aug 1, 2019
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 33
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Naaah, this is laughably wrong. Actually, from what I've been told by friends and observed through net-surfing, it seems Samurai 8 has developed a good reputation online (and worldwide). For example Italy loves it.From what I've been told by friends and observed through net-surfing, it seems Samurai 8 has developed a very negative reputation online (pretty much all of the tweets I've read from a namesearch mention it being unpopular). Think how Black Clover was received in the ENG community for a good while and you have the same idea.
Furthermore Act-Age, Haikyuu, Chainsawman and even JJ was at the bottom in several ToC. But they are all fine, am I wrong? Ehehe. And look at the new WSJ Cover and look where Samurai 8 is. Let alone that Samurai 8 still need to release his 1st volume.
Oh yes, Black Clover was voted as the "worst manga of the year" according to Comic Con. Look at it now.
Last edited by a moderator:


