Recent content by Pollux

  1. Pollux

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Good chapter. Thanks for the raw, translations and scans. Seeing Garyuu X again is great (especially the way he is introduced). Like omoto, I was wondering what happened to berserker. Seems he is back and unlike many other "bad"...
  2. Pollux

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 453 Spoiler Pics and Sumaries French translation of Black Lagoon's post
  3. Pollux

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 446 Spoiler Pics and Summaries French translation of the translation posted by edgarluvitug
  4. Pollux

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread Thanks for the spoilers. I sincerely hope the scripts are fake though, as I don't want Hinata to die. Destroying the village, "killing" Kakashi, killing the frogs and Jiraiya should have been enough for Naruto to get really angry, no need for Hinata to...
  5. Pollux

    Chapter Bleach 346 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 346 Spoiler Discussion Thread Thanks for the spoilers So Ulquiorra's release gives him a huge speed boost and a stronger, black version of a technique he can already use unreleased. It reminds me of Ichigo's bankai but... no, Kubo would never do something as boring :D And about...
  6. Pollux

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread Thanks for the spoilers. It seems there is the usual "does the end justify the means ?" speech. Can't say I didn't see it coming but I usually find this kind of speech boring. Waiting for the scans to really judge. Nagato looks cool (says the guy...
  7. Pollux

    French Community - Salut les amis!

    Re: French Thread Soyez les bienvenus Yassine et Marion. Alors comme ça Marion, selon tes propres termes, tu es une "adepte du massacrage de kikooLol-eurs"... Bien ! Je crois qu'on va s'entendre (j'ai horreur de ces gens qui ne peuvent s'empêcher de ponctuer la moindre de leurs phrases par...
  8. Pollux

    French Community - Salut les amis!

    Re: French Thread Bonne année à tous ceux qui lisent ce message... si quelqu'un le lit. C'est certes tard mais pas encore trop tard puisque nous sommes encore en janvier.
  9. Pollux

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun The way I see it is more like he is praising him. I think Takeda is saying : 1 - that despite having taken a lot of hard hits and being quite tired, Kenichi is still able to hit really hard or 2 - that despite being well known for...
  10. Pollux

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun I've just found this thread (shame on me for not looking for it sooner) and wanted to give my impressions on chapter 320. I've quite mixed feelings about it. The fight in itself isn't bad and James and Akisame are quite funny but...
  11. Pollux

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread I sincerely hope it's a fake or a lot of information is missing. Building up so much tension (destroying Konoha, killing characters, allowing Naruto to do a dramatic entrance) just to see Pain leaves without a real fight would be a really really...
  12. Pollux

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Thanks to all the people who posted pics, summaries, translations... Thank you. After reading this chapter, one word came to my mind : finally. Naruto is finally looking cool. He seems to have mastered hermit mode while moving so I assume he...
  13. Pollux

    Chapter Bleach 336 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 336 Spoiler Discussion I apologize. I didn't mean to be rude but it's true that, after rereading my post, I indeed was. It's just that, although I don't post much in this forum, I've been wandering here a lot (even before registering) and seen a lot of people asking for people to...
  14. Pollux

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Spoiler Discussion Thanks for the spoilers, translations, raws and scans. I liked this chapter, although I must admit something bothers me : the impossiblity for Naruto to use fusion. It seems that each time Naruto finds a way to become stronger (and partly fill the gap...
  15. Pollux

    Chapter Bleach 333 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 333 Spoiler Discussion It would have been surprising if Barragan had not intervened. However, I now wonder how Soi Fon will survive against him as I would be rather disappointed to discover that Barragan is another overconfident and overstimated arrancar. By the way, nothing about...
Top