Recent content by Powerline

  1. Heya!

    Hello Lola :)) It's good to see some activity going on. I hope you have a good stay :D
  2. Wanted: Writer (Artist Willing to Draw) I can draw on request PM me :D

    Hello DessyDoddles, I am working on a manga project that would love to have you on board and part of the team. Watching the video on YT it is very apparent that you have a talent, I have already written a draft for the story so please PM me and consider becoming a part of this creation.
  3. Help Wanted Novice writer wanting to collaborate

    Hello ricksmt, I am currently looking for help to iron out my story. I have written a rough draft of it and would love it if you could join me in creating this story, I am in the early stages of writing so perfecting the storyline is my main focus so if I had someone like you one board it would...
  4. Wanted: Writer Wanted: Author

    Hello, I am actually not meeting the guidelines you have not stated at all but I do have a story I want to expand on, maybe get a couple of people to help iron out the problems with the storyline before proceeding. So if you can help me with my story I'd love to make a team with you then later...
  5. Wanted: Writer Amateur artist looking for writer/co-writer

    I am looking for artist, but am not in a finalized state of my story but please do DM me. I have wrote a rough draft of a manga that I want to expand on and with talent and work I truly believe it will become a success
  6. Doujinshi Robin: The Rokushiki Demon

    Re: [Doujinshi] Robin: The Rokushiki Demon Not to sound rude or a dick but looks really similar to one piece and I never actually watched it but ya know to each its own.
  7. Salutations!

    What's your YT channel name if you do not mind me asking,
  8. Hello there!. NEW NAKAMA HERE.

    It's a said that cats consider humans to be there "equals", that they consider a human as a friend (unlike dogs). Just a little thing I found out while living life xD
  9. Help Wanted Adventuring into Manga

    "Where am I?" I said instinctually as I opened my eyes, I seen a vast light blue sky with shrubs encircling it. Since no one answered I figured I was alone, again. I starred at the sky which seemed familiar but lying on the floor wouldn't do any good so I stood. As I stood all the blood rushed...
  10. Help Wanted Adventuring into Manga

    Hello, I am a inexperienced writer but have been writing thoughts and ideas for manga and books for a time long since I find it as a way to self-express myself. I always loved anime and when I learned of manga I love it immediately since it's basically the heart and blueprint of anime. So...
Top