"Where am I?" I said instinctually as I opened my eyes, I seen a vast light blue sky with shrubs encircling it. Since no one answered I figured I was alone, again. I starred at the sky which seemed familiar but lying on the floor wouldn't do any good so I stood. As I stood all the blood rushed to my head and cause me to fall to one knee, my head was dazed and felt pounding on my skull much like I was feeling the after effects of a drug. As my vision came back from the hazy mess I laid my eyes on a forest, rain forest, It was lush and green in all directions and birds battled with insects over making the most noise. I knew how to find my way home on my land but here I had no idea which direction was which or at least for now. Trees took the suns direction out of the picture so I was momentarily with out help but it wouldn't be for long. I felt a sharp pain in my right thigh, I looked to see the problem and there was a large piece of metal jammed into my leg, I felt it touching my muscle so It was in my leg good. This large piece of metal enclosed my right thigh stopping at my pelvis and knee, so taking a such thing like this off would be extremely fatal and if it didn't kill you at least you would lose a limb. I looked around some more and on the floor above where i laid there were drag marks concluding that I was forced here, I reached for my knife but grabbed nothing. I was feeling frightened now, I never left the camp without my supply backpack and certainly not without a weapon of some sort. This made things a lot more difficult since the attacker disarmed me, I crouched to pick up a rock and slowly followed my attackers marks. An hour past of following the marks and now it was quite certain I was a target for this man, he purposely put me in that exact spot but for what reason I am unsure of. No traps waited for me so killing me wasn't his first intent besides if he caught me he could of easily killed me when I was out- Unless of course he wanted to torture me. I walked through the vegetation with extreme caution until the marks ended, brushed away, with hesitation I checked my area and smelt a hint of salt in the air. It must be the ocean or some sort of saltwater body, I stood and creeped over and a box laid awaiting for me or rather a crate. A wooden crate stood just before the marks ended so i think I was intended to find it or someone had an odd way of hiding things.