Recent content by predsfan

  1. predsfan

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    I don't really know that I can explain it, he's just one of those characters I don't really like. It's just compared to the personalities of all the Generation of Miracles players, he isn't too interesting to me. Add in the fact that he continuously beats them, and I guess that's sort of an...
  2. predsfan

    Summer The Baseball Thread

    Anybody else excited for the World Baseball Classic? Looking over the rosters, I have to say there appear to be several teams that could win it. A lot of America's "top" players aren't playing,most of the Latin countries have some pretty good big leaguers on their teams, although I've never...
  3. predsfan

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread Am I the only one disappointed that the referee lockout looks like it could come to an end? Granted, I'm not really super invested in the NFL apart from 3 or 4 teams (I think I root against more teams than I root for :p) I seriously love these Replacement Refs. It's...
  4. predsfan

    Shounen Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi

    Maybe it's just me, but certain aspects of Shiibashi's artwork look better in black in white then in color. Aside from that, pretty interesting chapter, though mostly a setup chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
  5. predsfan

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread Damn, I wished I could've seen the Skins/Rams game. Seemed like a fairly entertaining game. And nice going Philly (doesn't hurt the win came against Baltimore), would really love for them to win that division this year. Glad the Bengals got the got a win. More...
  6. predsfan

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread Weekly picks, huh, I kind of like this: ARI vs NE BAL vs PHI CLE vs CIN HOU vs JAC KC vs BUF MIN vs IND NO vs CAR OAK vs MIA TB vs NYG DAL vs SEA WAS vs STL TEBOW vs PIT TEN vs SD DET vs SF DEN vs ATL First there is some homerism in 2 of these picks, and...
  7. predsfan

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread Born in Detroit, Dad's from Cincy so I grew up rooting for Detroit and Cincy teams. Grew up in Tennessee, though we didn't have any professional teams for a while. Titan's never really grew on me, probably because they are a relocation team. Anyways, I fully expect the...
  8. predsfan

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread I like Tebow, I really do, and I want him to succeed, but I can't stand the media attention that goes along with him. I was watching highlights of the Jets/Bills game, and they showed a highlight of Tebow lining up at tight end (that was the entire highlight), showed him...
  9. predsfan

    Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

    Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi Anyone else rooting for a Raku/Tsugumi ending. Kind of sucks that I'm rooting for the least likely pairing to occur, but dammit, I like Tsugumi :p. Anyways, dat Ruri face literally made me lol. Love the way Komi does those kinds of faces, and how most the time they...
  10. predsfan

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/story/_/id/8172929/racist-tweet-chelsea-ashley-cole-sparks-investigation If this is true, then I really don't know what to say other than :lmao
  11. predsfan

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    In other news, Sepp Blatter continues to be a massive piece of crap (trying to keep it nice :p). How this man is still in charge is beyond me.
  12. predsfan

    Summer UEFA Euro 2012

    I think we can all agree the final is just a little more interesting with Mario Balotelli in it :p. There's just something about him that I can't help cheering for him. I love that guy. It's even gotten to a point where I may have to start rooting for Manchester City. Anyways, that was an...
  13. predsfan

    Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

    Heh, I actually liked Fast 5 and am looking forward to the next one. Granted, it's hard to care about the inaccuracies that you guys mentioned (not that I would've noticed the Portuguese vs. Brazilian accent), when the movie has one of the most ridiculous car chases I've ever seen :p. It's the...
  14. predsfan

    Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

    Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi Dat Shuu! Love that kid :p
Top