Recent content by pseudorca

  1. pseudorca

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1163 Discussion

    I wonder if there's more to this, considering what "Rat Kings" are and the mythology behind them, including their supposed psychic ability to control others, maybe it has something to do with Imu's abilities? I wonder if Rocks is hinting that Imu is an entity made up of the coalescence of the...
  2. pseudorca

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1105 Discussion

    A pod of Sea Kings answering to Luffy's heartbeat maybe? or even Zunesha? (though if it's indeed a plural "they", it's probably not Zunesha)
  3. pseudorca

    One Piece Chapter 1086 Discussion

    So the gorosei + the ancient weapons (Uranus, Poseidon [the greek name for Neptune], and Pluton) gives us the name of the planets in the solar system plus pluto minus earth, interesting...
  4. pseudorca

    Discussion The worst part of One Piece so far?

    The Davy Back Fight arc was definitely my least favourite, as it did not felt that it moved the plot forward at all
  5. pseudorca

    Discussion Mikoto was a Senju!

    I actually quite enjoy this theory! :D Surely the Uchiha (or the Senju, or any other clan) can't be breeding solely with their clanmates... On a somewhat related tangent, I guess doujutsu and other bloodline abilities are somewhat like genetic traits in our world (e.g. colour blindness...
  6. pseudorca

    The Edo Tensei Thread

    Re: Edo Tensei contradiction... Ah right, completely forgot about this.. thanks for the link :)
  7. pseudorca

    The Edo Tensei Thread

    Re: Edo Tensei contradiction... I don't think the manga ever specified that the third coffin Oro tried to summon was Yondaime/Minato (though it did in the anime, but I'd say the manga is canon). So who knows, maybe Oro actually tried to summon someone else... Another deceased Kage from the...
  8. pseudorca

    Discussion Biggest mistake a character has ever done in this manga?

    to quote a certain grey wizard:
  9. pseudorca

    Shounen Yotsuba&! by Azuma Kiyohiko

    I quite like Miura, despite being a tomboy she gets grossed out really easily! :D
  10. pseudorca

    Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 613 Head

    The fact that Naruto knows the names of the other tailed beasts would come into play sooner or later, I think your #2 scenario is most likely to happen, but since the Uchiha duo are having trouble controling the Juubi, I guess there's a slight chance of #3 as well.. As for #1, I thought "that"...
  11. pseudorca

    Most memorable gags in One Piece

    Luffy singing in Skypeia, just before he met Wiper in the anime... Oh Luffy's such a great singer XD
  12. pseudorca

    What type of ability does Monet have?

    snowy owl (i.e. harry potter's hedwig) zoan, perhaps?
  13. pseudorca

    Thank you, Bakuman.

    Really sad to see Bakuman end, but the way it ended, it's just perfect :) Would've liked to see more of Akito, Eiji, and everyone from Team Fukuda once more, but I'm not complaining, after all in the end, it is about these two ;) Anyway, been reading the previous posts, and I do sincerely...
  14. pseudorca

    Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Discussion / 516 Prediction All this talk and discussion about the upcoming ninja war... I'm more interested in how pissed off Naruto would be when he finds out what's actually going on while he's trying to peek at that armadillo's private parts...
  15. pseudorca

    Shounen Yotsuba&! by Azuma Kiyohiko

    Re: Yotsubato! by Azuma Kiyohiko There is nothing not to love about this manga :3 *edit* except Yanda! big meanie!! x( I wish I was like Yotsuba when I was young... I do hope if I have a child one day, she/he would have the same spirit and curiosity as her!! Yotsuba&! ga suki!!
Top