Recent content by Queenofmuffins

  1. Queenofmuffins

    ghostexiled's yaoi thread

    Re: Where should I study abroad? I'm going to say Australia, but you know- I'm biased. :3
  2. Queenofmuffins

    Life Beautiful Women

    Lyndsy Fonseca (Kick ass)
  3. Queenofmuffins

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Quiet, you. Your job is to stand there and look pretty. I'm still hanging in thar. ^_^ About to head off to India for 7 weeks, so kinda scared. :s Aww, I miss you guys too! I'm trying to be a lot more active in MH at the moment! :love
  4. Queenofmuffins

    Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

    Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder) I'm pretty happy- I met a guy in Thailand who knows Stephen Fry, so he sent him a text for me. :D HAPPIEST. DAY. OF. MY. LIFFFFFFFFFE~
  5. Queenofmuffins

    ghostexiled's yaoi thread

    Re: Who wants to be my lover? HE'D BETTER! *shakes fist*
  6. Queenofmuffins

    Kitty Kat's new basket

    Re: Size matters not....:om ^ THIS. :3
  7. Queenofmuffins

    ghostexiled's yaoi thread

    Re: Who wants to be my lover? Off topic: I WANT THIS SHIRT! http://www.blackouttees.com/design/37+Zombies+Eat+Flesh+Funny+Subway+Parody+Shirt
  8. Queenofmuffins

    Other Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes!

    Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here) "Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker." - Sterling Archer
  9. Queenofmuffins

    Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    I confess that despite living in Asia for like 3 years I still miss Western food so goddamn muuuuch...!
  10. Queenofmuffins

    High Stakes All the Way

    Re: Fear Hurricane Lee? Of course. What did you think the roofies were for? :hurr
  11. Queenofmuffins

    Always.

    Re: Death and All His Friends It depends, give me a bribe and I'll see what I can do.... ;3
  12. Queenofmuffins

    Discussion What did you eat today? - Cooking Corner Hangout

    Recently I've been going on a kind of health kick- eating sunflower seeds, salads, you know... then I spoil whatever good I just did by eating some McDonalds for lunch. Good goin', me! XD
  13. Queenofmuffins

    Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    I confess that I am now considering running away to Sweden. >.>
  14. Queenofmuffins

    Kitty Kat's new basket

    Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome! *Glomps* Oh my word it's good to be back. ^_^
  15. Queenofmuffins

    High Stakes All the Way

    Re: Fear Hurricane Lee? Hey M3J, Sorry for not inviting you to my wedding with Blai. If it makes you feel better neither of us turned up? ;3
Top