ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Who wants to be my lover?

any kind... I don't see colors!

I see beauty!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Who wants to be my lover?

Cool t-shirt muffin-chan? is ghostE getting that for you? :jk
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Who wants to be my lover?

What's up?

How are classes so far?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Who wants to be my lover?

Sorry Riki on the slow response! :p

I am the busiest I have been in quite a while...

When I am not in school I am working and when I am not working I am in school.

Classes are good... starting my Child Psychology class off pretty rough!

Hopefully I can turn that around! :)

How are you doing?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Who wants to be my lover?

I'm doing fine though I think have a cold or a bad case of allergies right now. :darn
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Who wants to be my lover?

yeah, I was pretty sick a week ago.

I hope you feel better soon!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Who wants to be my lover?

Chuck's season premiere got delayed one week. Boo!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Who wants to be my lover?

Classes are good... starting my Child Psychology class off pretty rough!
Mind taking a look at Milly afterwards, please :3.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Who wants to be my lover?

Riki - yeah that blows and also the creator of Chuck has upset me with his next project...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

What will be his next project?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

Oh, I see. :oh

Well, he did create Gossip Girl so I wouldn't be surprised. I won't watch it though since it's not my cup of tea.

So what will you study if you go outside the US?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

yeah I saw his resume of poop...

I would study the same that I am studying now, Psychology.

I am (of course) leaning towards Japan.

My Social Psychology professor thinks that Japan would be a great place to go versus somewhere in Europe.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

That's cool. Do you need to know some Japanese beforehand or is it okay if you don't?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

For doing study abroad you usually can get away with not knowing any of the native language.

But it is always beneficial to know it. :)

My main hurdle will be the money...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

How much will it cost? Can you get fin. aid?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

not sure.... still need to make an appointment with the international center and talk over the details.

But I am sure (and hope) there is financial assistance.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

That would be nice if they do. ^^
 
Top