Recent content by r@z

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 839 Discussion / 840 Predictions

    I'm very eager to see Sanji and his families' background, and also for the man himself to get over his "issues" with Germa or whatever is causing him to tremble while he's alone... After he does experience this character growth I feel then we will get what we want to see from Sanji since the...
  2. Chapter One Piece 620 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 620 Discussion / 621 Prediction Thread I'm quite sure Jinbei didn't mean fishmen and mermaids literally separated from fish 200 years ago, but instead that they became officially recognized by the world government as separate from fish. If I remember correctly somewhere on...
  3. Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    On 597: I liked that we finally got to the bottom of the message, Luffy's tattoo, and haki. By his own admission, though, Rayleigh's definition of haki and their "colors" only seem introductory so, as far as its applications go I believe we'll see Oda use "haki" the same way (though with...
  4. Chapter One Piece 594 Discussion /595 Prediction

    Thanks deffkryz. From some rumblings in this thread I'd caught wind of a possible break this week and had even braced myself for the impact of waiting an extra for an update to One Piece and Naruto. I'm glad I've got another week to prepare for that agony, Shaaaahahaha. As far as...
  5. Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 569 Spoiler Discussion Aokiji, Sengoku and even Whitebeard have face-sweat! We all know how facial reactions are a good measure of impact, and this face-sweat from these bigshots says a lot. I'd have liked to see a few more reactions this chapter, though, like Hancock's (lol...
  6. Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion Seconded -- especially when it's a really crappy translation (compared to the others.) Hopefully there are (many) more details omitted from the spoiler, otherwise I'll be disappointed in the chapter's length (considering the numerous breaks we've been...
  7. Chapter One Piece 562 Discussion/563 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 562 Spoiler Discussion Thread "Bug-bug" fruits? Computers in one piece?! I'll eat my hat if this one gets confirmed...
  8. Chapter One Piece 554 Discussion/555 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 554 Spoiler Discussion Thread Did anyone else notice that Marco "partially" transformed into his DF form? Does this open the door to Chopper gaining more control over his ability when using the rumble-ball or (more aptly for this example) him doing away with them completely?? On...
  9. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Spoiler Discussion Ah, yes.. As the plot thickens, yet again, so does the indignation of those who like their serving a little more or less viscous than the rest of us. If Danzou's having a sharingan causes this much dissent, I wonder what's going to happen when Naruto whips out...
  10. Feedback Website layout error?

    Sweet, that solved everything, thanks! I wonder, however, if this will have an adverse effect on adblock's adblocking ability on other websites...
  11. Feedback Website layout error?

    I don't know what the reason behind the change was (be it intentional or otherwise) but I'm disliking it more as time goes by - check what happens when I try to work the online viewer (the "read online" option): I am not a happy panda...
  12. Feedback Website layout error?

    Since yesterday (maybe the day before yesterday, I don't recall, but) the main site isn't displayed properly: there's now three columns and the left-most one is occupied by the "box" that has your username and 'My actions', 'My forums', and 'My favorites' in it, pushing the other two columns...
  13. Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    Where can I learn Japanese? I found a site once that was wonderful for learning Japanese from scratch but lost the site (after I caught a virus), and since then (about 2 years now) I haven't picked it up again. I was just wondering if anyone here knew of any good websites for learning...
  14. Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 538 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Ohana's short script Edit: 「メーーーーシーーーーー!!!」 FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
  15. Support Help. Feed for subscribed manga broken

    Christmas miracle, it's working now! Thanks, and happy holidays!
Top