Support Help. Feed for subscribed manga broken

r@z

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Recently I haven't been getting feed updates for my subscribed manga. It's been like this for a few days, and I attributed it to maintenance - but I checked using firefox and I'm getting other updates.

I checked Feed Validator (link here) and it told me something is wrong with the feed. I'm using Liferea, and it won't read the feeds at all - can someone help me?
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
should work again now, at least it did for me.... there were some weird characters (read: unidentified unicode characters) within one of the release notes that got through the parser >.<
removed those chars for now... gonna see whether we can update the parser to remove those too ^^;

please report those problems again if they appear =3

(and great to see somebody else using liferea around here =D )
 

r@z

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Christmas miracle, it's working now! Thanks, and happy holidays!
 
Top