Recent content by raDar

  1. raDar

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Haven't been around the site that much often ever since I started working so you can say I'm out of the manga loop. I just am looking for a seinen manga(s) to binge read, any genre (preferably finished it's okay if it still is ongoing). Just to give you an idea, I love the usual suspects like...
  2. raDar

    Books A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Interesting that you have Bran as your top 1. If I have to choose mine, then this might be it: 1. Jaime Lannister 2. Oberyn Martell (would've been at the top if not for short appearance) 3. Arya Stark Oh this is getting harder... 4. Jon Snow 5. Ned Stark
  3. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Damn, the FRA vs SER game was nuts. Nicolas Batum almost pulled a comeback by himself. Too bad, I was rooting for France mainly for Boris Diaw. Serbia is just much more talented. If only they had Parker, Noah and others like De Colo and Ajinca playing, that would have been nice. I'll be...
  4. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Philippines lost but still, what a fun game. Lots of Filipinos in Spain. And Andray Blatche might get his own statue here. I would've gone nuts if they pulled the upset though.
  5. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Check this hilarious parody of LeBron's essay. Tim Duncan: I'm Using Chrome
  6. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Maybe read his piece. He said he's not expecting to win a championship right away with the Cavs. Its management still needs to make some moves to make it a contender but still, I do think it was the best decision. Aaaand, the Rox just got rid of Jeremy Lin's salary (traded to the Lakers)...
  7. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    His announcement/essay piece in SI.com is a good read. http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers
  8. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Oh man, this was awesome. Glad I accidentally woke up (midnight here) at the right time. And so the domino effect of the off season begins with this... Spurs again broke up another back-to-back championship team.:teehee
  9. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    I don't know, man. But if I am not a Spurs fan. Blazers -Mavs would be nuts. It'll rain threes and high-arching jumpers from probably the two best jump shooting big men from Dirk and Aldridge. It'll be a series overwhelming with offense. But I hope it doesn't happen. Yeah. I would have...
  10. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Goodbye, Dubs. This would have been a much more awesome series w/ Bogut. Hopefully the trend where Home teams win the last game continues tomorrow.
  11. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Oh, I haven't posted here in MH for a while (busy) but just gotta do it now... These playoffs are incredible. Have it not for that cold-blooded trey by Dame Lillard (still not over it yet) we'd have 6 Game 7s in the first round. Crazy. As a Spurs fan, heck I'm nervous. Almost all games...
  12. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    The dunk contest's new format was awful. But you can't deny John Wall's final dunk was sick. A PG-John Wall showdown might have saved the contest a bit if it was in the traditional format. At least I enjoyed the 3-pt shootout.
  13. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    As expected, my man Anthony Davis got the nod to replace Kobe Bryant's slot for the All-Star West line-up.
  14. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Kyle Lowry was a much better choice instead of Johnson. Since Anthony Davis was not included from the coaches' votes, maybe he'll get the nod from the commissioner to replace Kobe Bryant's slot. He deserves it, and the game will be in NOLA so...
  15. raDar

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    OKC's been terrific because Durant's finally playing at his full potential (re: MVP front-runner) and at the same time the role players stepping up. And that's mainly because of Russel Westbrook's absence. And I'm starting to believe they're better off without him, instead they need a...
Top