Recent content by Raki

  1. Discussion Any hope for Byakugan?

    Like xAznSinnage said the Byakugan is good as it now. No need for that nonsensical upgrade the sharingan has, although I am curious if there are other hidden techniques, the main house knows. So far we saw 64 palm strike, and Hyuuga BeyBlade lol spin :XD. It is just a bit disappointing if these...
  2. Theory Madaras Lies About Itachi

    ^read the chapter where he caught sasuke after his battle with Itachi. He said the fox' attacking konoha was a natural disaster, yet kushina said it was him who released the monster. To be frank. I doubt Madara was even caring about his clan. His explanation about what happened in the past...
  3. Discussion Any hope for Byakugan?

    I think Madara has a surprise waiting for him, when he discovers that rinnegan might not able to read the whole text on the tablet, or maybe the hyuga has another tablet hidden in the main house. Byakugan is not a simple kekkei genkai; its abilities represented telescopic vision, powerful...
  4. Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions - Part 1

    Killer Bee VS Kisame possible endings: 1- Killer Bee beaten, Hachibi extracted, Killer Bee's death ( :amuse likely to happen but it is gonna be weird that he died after all the false rumors that he was captured) 2- Killer Bee beaten, but the fight is interrupted by another shinobi helping...
  5. Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

    This is my most favorite indian food :D
  6. Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions - Part 1

    I hope Ao is alive, I wish at least Hyuuga reaction that he pwned one of (possibly) the main house members :nana Locking Naruto with Mizukage ! Expect lots of cougar actions :p
  7. Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

    Seafood, noodles, some Indian food (as long it is not super spicy) and Italian food.
  8. Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions - Part 1

    We really did not see Kisame fighting at full strenght. He was using a weak vessel that only contained 30% of chakra during his fight with Guy. His second battle with Roshi was off-screen. The translation doesn't imply necessary a fusion between Kisame and his sword, it could just mean he is...
  9. Platforms The X-Box 360 Thread

    Re: My friend XBOX 360 Elite just whent berserk!!!!! Sadly this is true, Xbox360 has great library but the terrible hardware ruins it. I went 5 RROD since I bought one in July 2007. Even though I took all possible precautions (Cool room, good ventilation) the system dies. One hilarious...
  10. Travel Travel Abroad & Tour Guide

    Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go and WHY?? Malaysia Beautiful nature, nice and honest people, tasty food too :) Thats according to a lot of people I know, who went there for tourism.
  11. Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    Ehh...Madara can't be Danzo...Ao of the mist confirmed that the chakra color of danzo sharingan and arm belongs to Uchiha Shisui. So no way, he could be Madara, besides everyone knows danzo sharingan is damaged. It is just probably just coincedence they have similar features. They re both...
  12. Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    Good analysis. It is difficult to determine who will win (Killer Bee or Kisame). You can also say that Killer Bee has elemental advantage, since water conducts electricity, but thats not to understimate Kisame, who according to chojuro is able to transform with his sword into something on the...
  13. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hello guys I am Raki, I was browsing the forums reading discussions. After quite sometime I decided to join it. Hope to make contributions from now on :)
Top