Recent content by Randomaxe

  1. Would you like to see Shioon with a new hairstyle/haircut ?

    That's a hair cut? jk. I don't think he needs a new style but a trim would clean him up. Isn't it a shonen requirement, that as the characters hair grows so does his strength.
  2. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 161 Discussions / 162 Predictions

    In this manhwa when the author wanted to show a clear difference in power or skill, they usually showed the superior character standing there ground, doing either the one finger fist stop or the hand fist stop, here it's evasion only. Think Old Chief fighting depleted GMR, Ghost Doctor v...
  3. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 161 Discussions / 162 Predictions

    ^That's just lunacy. I know this idea of half speed is popular in manga, but it isn't reality, no one has a 50, 60, 65% limit switch, and this manhwa has never shown a fighter thinking in those terms. Yet some how you have calibrated character sight. Telling me he hasn't used his big techniques...
  4. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 161 Discussions / 162 Predictions

    You say my argument is Semantics, yet your the one claiming to know the percentage effort that a character is using in a fight? Can you give me a link to the manhwa scouter store? The only thing I was arguing was from the shown fight, the difference in power is inconclusive. You've based these...
  5. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 161 Discussions / 162 Predictions

    Again your statement is misleading, when at best the difference in skills is inconclusive. What were Yi Gyu Bum words prior to attacking? It wasn't to kill Bald Ryu, he said take him down. Your portrayal gives the impression that Bald Ryu made no counter attacks, like he was Neo with his eyes...
  6. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 161 Discussions / 162 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 161 Spoiler Thread Although I agree with most of your post, but to say Bald Ryu was just chillin, is misleading, Ryu is shown throwing a punch, a elbow and attempting to knee Yi Gyu Bum. So there is reasonable argument to say they were on par. Also didn't So Jung...
  7. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 161 Discussions / 162 Predictions

    Nice chapter. Gotta say, I don't think that bomb will be effective. From the time of the warning a page of panels were shown. There could have been a lot of time for skilled martial artists to take evasive action. I was also impressed with Dae San, determining Bald Ryu 's intentions from...
  8. Discussion Shioon's Family

    Shioon's father is an interesting figure, in that from the start their hasn't been a hint of him. No back story, memory or mentioning that he even knew his father. I get the sense that dad was outta there before Shioon could even make a connection. If you think about Shioon's early struggles...
  9. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 160 Discussion / 161 Prediction

    About Bot, it is a technique, which by definition means it's trainable. There is nothing that says Bot could or couldn't be trained in incarnate state. For safety reasons, incarnate state would be the best way to do it. It would give Shioon an outside perspective to see it's faults, and give him...
  10. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 160 Discussion / 161 Prediction

    Isn't that the essence of your greatest foe isn't external, but the ability to master yourself.
  11. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 160 Discussion / 161 Prediction

    @Wozzers that is a reasonable extrapolation considering, Bot is attained by reversing the flow of ki in the BEHT circulation technique. Since, its said to be the purest form of fighting spirit that overwhelms the user's sense of self, wasn't Shioon a letter away from solving it's puzzle during...
  12. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 160 Discussion / 161 Prediction

    Though I agree with you, I think Shioon's Ki sensing ability could become so acute that he would be able to read ki flow in an opponent and predict their actions from the ki movement. It would be akin to claymore how Teresa had no unique ability but could read and control her youki better than...
  13. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 160 Discussion / 161 Prediction

    I can see Bald Ryu defecting. Basically he and Gmr are brothers of the same master. Seeing Gmr reduced to a tool, has to make him wonder, what have I aligned myself with? It must make him examine what there goals are. I don't know if he is aware that Shioon survived his attack, but I'm sure...
  14. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 159 Discussion / 160 Predictions

    I thought the sentence read, "feel like a stranger", not a lot stranger. Also that was Shioon's thought bubble, implying he knew it was Hyuk so Chun before he showed himself. This means he can Identify people by there Ki signature. This opens the question how detailed is his ki sensing...
  15. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 159 Discussion / 160 Predictions

    I like how this sets up part 3, to have so much simmering conflict the explosion of action is going to be massive. I also thought the MMA elders were silly. Shioon to elders: show some leadership. Elders: your too young. Shioon: take responsibility. Elders: your too young. Shioon: follow me...
Top