- Joined
- Dec 26, 2008
- Messages
- 163
- Reaction score
- 80
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I like Breaker New Waves. Because it is not only about fighting, but also about character development. I was re-reading Breaker Part I and II and it got me thinking. If there is anything mentioned about Shioons father? If not what has happened to him. And is/was he a Murim-in? It would be an interesting thing to know. Presuming that it's Shioons mother that is in Nine Dragons Hospital and that she is in bad condition because even doctor can't guarantee anything as mentioned in Chapter 39 of Part II.
So. We have an open question. What is going on with Shioons family???
P.S. Did not know under what category this falls, under [Discussion] or [Character].
So. We have an open question. What is going on with Shioons family???
P.S. Did not know under what category this falls, under [Discussion] or [Character].

Last edited: