Raven
Reaction score
12,870

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • I feel amazingly lazy today, Too much pleasure from stretching my body after long sleep :kreygasm
    I'm gonna take you all down. Bruiser, ADC, Tank or Mage. But in the end, there's only ever. MY UNDYING RAGE!
    There is no team coordination... They've failed my expectation.. All this leads to frustration... I will try the next game rotation. I'm at the end of my toleration! You have driven me to irritation! There is no negotiation! You've made me forfeit congratulation!
    Brandish μ
    Brandish μ
    What caused this situation?
    Raven
    Raven
    I'm just rhyming, but It's about League of legends when your team do mistakes that makes you tilted
    Brandish μ
    Brandish μ
    lol i guess
    I'm the remaining sound that penetrated your ears, with the Truth!
    I'm the delightful, I'm the annoying, I'm the Ruth!
    I found out that most of my social media accounts got hacked. Right after i secured my accounts today, My phone rang, An unknown call without a number. I got scared to pieces, A mountain of fear built up in my thoughts, I was convinced that i'm being traced by the government or some weirdo. I decided to face my fear and accepted the call. It got more creepy that no one even talked. Idk if that was intentional!
    Raven
    Raven
    Pat
    Pat
    My first thought is that someone who knows you and possibly has access to your PC/phone has played a trick on you. If you use very weak passwords like your birthday or your pet's name, it becomes even more probable. I wouldn't be worried.
    • Like
    Reactions: Raven
    I read some garbage comments on social media today celebrating the mosques attack in new zealand. I hope one day they get gunned down for celebrating and supporting such disturbing act. What makes me disturbed is living in the same world with these maniacs, They are no better than the shooter, All of them are in the same boat.
    Why full retard riot video games don't disable Tryndamere's ult while GA is taking effect. You just waste your ult due to confusion in a middle of a fight
    I really enjoy drinking tea after eating directly, It's wrong tho, I should wait an hour or so but it won't taste as amazing
    Manga Helpers did something about the members profile page, The profile messages are finally functioning after so many years. I wonder if the world is going to end soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top