Recent content by Razor05

  1. Shoujo Ouran High School Host Club by Hatori Bisco

    Re: [Shoujo] Ouran High School Host Club by Hatori Bisco I'm quite disappointed with the turn of events. It's starting to look like a bit Hana Yori Dango-ish. :|
  2. Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    Yeah, prolly that. My computer's like... the slowest one you'll ever see. (no exaggeration) Don't have money too.
  3. Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? Reading xxxHolic and Lost Brain. Gonna read Ichigo 100% after that. I also watch out for updates of Ouran, Soul Eater and Vampire Knight.
  4. Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight 56 Discussion/ 57 Prediction Thread I've read it. There have been revelations on this chapter, like the two other pureblood families we haven't seen yet. :3 Dunno what's gonna happen next chapter, also, Zero's statement before the chapter ended kept me hanging. :)
  5. Fun Thread MH turns 7 years old; spam maturely :3

    Re: MH Turns 4 years old!! Now spam like crazy!~ LOL @ kkck's reply. Happy Birthday MH!
  6. Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    Thanks for the welcome, guys! Might as well save the picture for future Filipino members. LOL As for me, It'll be really impossible to have a Win7. T_T
  7. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi guys, I'm Kenno from the Philippines. I'm half Filipino, and half Japanese. I stumbled upon this site because I was looking or a Edited Manga group to join. XD I prefer reading manga over watching anime any day. Manga that I like are Soul Eater, Vampire Knight, Ouran Hish School Host Club...
  8. Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    Hi, guys! I'm new here. Hope the Filipino's here will give me a warm welcome. :3 *envies hunter71485* Windows 7!!
  9. Hangout J-Music Hangout / The J- Music Show

    Re: Visual Kei Oooh, I listen to Visual Kei. I like Nightmare. <- got influenced cuz of Death Note I also have a couple of Alice Nine songs here.
Top