- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
@MJ- Laptops were still fairly new in the classroom during my first time in college, I'm still not that used to using a laptop in class... It feels odd for me to use a computer for notes.
Listening and first hand experience has proven to be the best way for me to "study". I never really had the patience to just read and memorize; I've tried it before, but it's always felt odd for me.
@Hunter- Tama na kase ang porn sites! Hahaha!
Listening and first hand experience has proven to be the best way for me to "study". I never really had the patience to just read and memorize; I've tried it before, but it's always felt odd for me.
@Hunter- Tama na kase ang porn sites! Hahaha!



. 

______
<DOD what can i say?? i had to do this to bring this thread into orbit agin!!!! */fistpump*
but... boy, so, you were HERE all along!!!!
... 
BAD DoD! No posting pictures of random animals!