Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ kts
- ayt ayt. check ko nlang.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
....

Panalo si Pacquiao! :confetti

1 laban nalang, at puwede na siya mag retire!
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
grabe kelangan pang manalo si pacquiao para marevive yung thread....
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shit, akala ko nga naiwanan na ako at may bagong thread nga eh... Didn't know it was still here! :rofl
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
eto, magpaparamdam lang ako, boogers, buhay pa ang Dod ha...pass lang muna aq sa hang out dahil sa tambak ng priorities ko...

eto lang masasabi ko, la kong pakialam ky manny pakwan, yung concern ko lang e si mammy pakwan, im rooting for her bravados...:smile-big
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hangput thread ng mga pinoy nag hiatus for almost a month?

anyway, musta na peeps?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
migraine attack for 3 days straight and then... walang tulog mula kahapon. O.O feels like i'm zombified man.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BSS- Crazy schedule at school... God damned marketing department decided to go all out in their marketing efforts last semester, so we got a HUGE influx of freshmen. This lead to a chain reaction, and to cut a long story short, all the time slots for the subjects are fucked (not to mention that all culinary arts students are blocked off with their CA subjects, and that the math department that the students should be blocked off all math subjects). I've barely got enough time to watch porn now! :wtf
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hullo, panda--kuu, revive the thread!! what happened to the pinoy spamming prowess? lying in the dumps?:blink
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My schedule.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i thought you have a laptop. bring it along, dami na ngayon wi-fi sites ah, or if you choose, give it to me, i could really thank you for that...

i see, you evolved from a meneen to a 'mean' man. lol
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have a laptop, but taking it into a kitchen is just plain dumb. The same goes for using it in class, you won't learn anything. I'm the kind of person that learns more from listening to the teacher, than actually taking down notes and reading it over, so I can't afford to split my attention.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:darn...you sound like someone righteous:notrust...i hate it when you wrote it that way, yknow...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We're on the internet, so I'll let your grammar pass...

That's just how I am. Taking down notes has proven to be ineffective for me since my attention becomes split between listening and focusing on writing legibly (I have the penmanship of a child...a retarded one...), so I end up soaking in squat. If I just listen and discuss with classmates a few days before a test, I actually get better grades. Then again, there are certain classes that I just can't stand (e.g. Rizal), so I normally end up on the internet or playing a video game.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well, pardon me for my wrong grammar, english isnt my native tongue:yelling, but i wont try to edit that, for record.

nywayz, i just tinkered down whatever popped in my head before logging out in hurry last night, and since my primary language will always be ilonggo, i didnt realize i failed at english, ats all:noworry

hey, whattabout baboysai what happened to her?
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Litson... :rofl
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
She traded MH for FB.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I've been some what guilty of that too. We use FB for our school and org announcements (e.g. suspension of class, org meetings, school special events).
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I have a laptop, but taking it into a kitchen is just plain dumb. The same goes for using it in class, you won't learn anything. I'm the kind of person that learns more from listening to the teacher, than actually taking down notes and reading it over, so I can't afford to split my attention.
There were no laptops in school in my time, but I'm the exact opposite. You seem to be a "audio" sort of person, while I'm the visual type. I learn the quickest when my reading materials are right in front of me, and the teacher is there just as a convenience in case there's something I can't figure out on my own.

Of course under that set-up you'd have to factor in the possibility that you'd be a few steps above your classmates and thus have to adopt the social norm of appearing to know less than you actually do.

Not to take away from teachers of course. In UP I've had three teachers who actually kept me engrossed in the subject to the great extent that I had to resist the temptation to do any forward studying.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I have a laptop, but taking it into a kitchen is just plain dumb. The same goes for using it in class, you won't learn anything. I'm the kind of person that learns more from listening to the teacher, than actually taking down notes and reading it over, so I can't afford to split my attention.
Tamad akong magsulat, I typed everything in my laptop, now the HDD's busted na talaga, buti na lang I backed up all the important files onto my flash drives.

Makabili na ng bagong HDD bukas para magamit ko na Windows 7 :>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top