Recent content by realsmart987

  1. realsmart987

    Translators Resurrected Scans is recruiting translators and proofreaders

    Series I have planned: Asuka Hybrid chapters 11-33 (series art style) Rebirth vol. 23-26 (cover art for previous volumes) The chapters don't start at 1 because other groups already did them a long time ago then dropped them because they didn't have the raws. I have all the raws now. Hence...
  2. realsmart987

    I've read manga for years and now I'm going to contribute raws of Asuka Hybrid ch 11+ and Rebirth

    Update: Tokyopop seems to be making a slow comeback in the USA in 2018 so I won't provide the raws for Rebirth on the small chance they pick up any of their old series. I got my start in manga years ago from my local library when I saw "Oh My Goddess" on the shelf back in some time between 1999...
  3. realsmart987

    Discussion Manhwa vs. Manga

    maybe only the best series makes it out of Korea's borders but Manhwa seems to be better as far as non-generic story is concerned. just look at "rebirth" by Woo
Top