Recent content by Reincarnated

  1. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I like Flower Samurai. True it has shounen generic formula, but the series reminds me of Kenshin very much, I like Sahara'ss personality. I just hope the girl isn't useless and depend on MC every time.
  2. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Off topic LOL at first I thought it's that Q.E.D. detective series by Motohiro Kato and I'm like 'what the hell is seinen series doing here?"
  3. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    LOL Sharkbait you're so kawaii. Btw in my opinion, the monster design is kinda generic. Dunno, maybe I'm just too old for that stuff.
  4. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Hello, I'm new to this forum. I hope it is alright to ask this here. I am always curious why Bleach's rank is very low until now....is it really that bad? Because tbh I quite like it. It's always at bottom 5 and makes me wondering if that is not the case, that the publisher design it to be the...
  5. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Maybe this had been asked numerous time, if a series getting high rank most of weeks but have low sales (<100.000) will it get cancelled?
  6. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    We don't know until we read it. Who knows it will be better this time. Well like I said before, most of Jump readers are young people. They love hot blooded stuff.
  7. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Maybe (young) Jump audiences love something like rivalry and "chosen one" main character stuff , that's why it's kinda popular whatever it's lacking. Because it's just so mainstream. I also don't really like BC but looking forward if there's surprises in the future.
  8. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I wish to join the fun~ Issue 21 1- Nisekoi (Cover, Lead Color) 2- Ansatsu 3- Shokugeki no Soma 4- Boku no Hero Academia 5- Haikyuu (Color) 6- Gintama 7- Saiki Kusuo no PSInan 8- Black Clover 9- Kagamigami (Color) 10- Hinomaru Zumou 11 - Toriko 12- World Trigger 13 - UBS 14 - Oneshot (Color)...
  9. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Congrats for Ansatsu. Though I knew it somehow it will get rank 1, IIRC it took place at the chapter of so yeah, it deserves it.
  10. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Just want to answer. 1. Ansatsu 2. BnHA 3. World Trigger
  11. Reincarnated

    Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

    Yes I am kinda sad nobody talked about how badass Kayano is :( I mean okay she's crazy but still. Then again her blushing face when being kissed is adorable ^^
  12. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Oh my God Gakkyuu Houtei is even lower than Ageha.
  13. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Wow souma.. Is Gakkyuu Hottei's rank really that low? Or it isn't ranked yet? Can't wait to see AssClass's colour page tho.
  14. Reincarnated

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4 yea AssClass is so scary, eventhough I can relate. I'll definitely buy the book if it's released in my country. I hope it can replace KHR's popularity.
Top