Recent content by reinen

  1. reinen

    Psyren Fanart Thread

    So I made a deformed version of Miroku, like I said yesterday (or two days ago...?) I already did the sketch...it's going to be something like this: It's not finished yet, hope it'll be done today.
  2. reinen

    My Coloring Tutorial

    It makes me want to do some coloring, thank you for the awesome tutorial.
  3. reinen

    Upload zip to server from http link

    I'd like to see this feature implementation too.
  4. reinen

    We Need Fanart for our tournament! (NEW RULES)

    I'd like to volunteer for Miroku. Already did some sketching, going to finish it in a day or two...
  5. reinen

    Info Bakuman on TV (Real Shueisha Tour + Real Faces of Editors!)

    Why is Hattori have two comparison? Still, his character art is improving since then, Hattori is more bulky now...
  6. reinen

    Shounen Takkoku!!! by Fukuchi Tsubasa

    Maybe he will meet Kako's tutor (which she mentioned here). And he'll ask the tutor to polish his skill...just maybe
  7. reinen

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Re: Looking for these fonts It's still working. You can also try to download it here, BD Cartoon Shout, CreativeBlock BB,and Gorilla Milkshake.
  8. reinen

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Re: Looking for these fonts I recognize the fonts from 3rd and 4th spoiler. It's BD Cartoon Shout, CreativeBlock BB, and Gorilla Milkshake.
  9. reinen

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Re: Looking for these fonts. I think it's Orator. Here.
  10. reinen

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Re: Looking for these fonts. I know the fonts from the 2nd page, it's CCSpookytooth.
  11. reinen

    Feedback Website layout error?

    I had a hunch MH is going to add some new feature. :onoz Adblock Plus is the culprit.
  12. reinen

    Shounen Takkoku!!! by Fukuchi Tsubasa

    Takkoku!!! - タッコク!!! by Fukuchi Tsubasa Original Publisher : Shogakukan Serialized by : Monthly Shounen Sunday Super, started in March 2009 issue. Genre : Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Sports. Status : Ongoing Summary: From the mangaka that brought you "The Law of Ueki" comes a...
  13. reinen

    Bakuman Vol 05 (ch035-ch043) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 38 Discussion / 39 Prediction Thread That's is possible... so something like Negima? ...with less ecchi stuff... I still want to see Koogy's serialization...^_^
  14. reinen

    Bakuman Vol 05 (ch035-ch043) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 38 Discussion / 39 Prediction Thread LOL...Koogy might have another "owned" scene again...:P I like this chapter a lot, finally Aoki-san get a highlight!!! Especially when she says..."Please come inside and warm up"...LOL
  15. reinen

    Why do you Scanlate?

    Because I find it's fun and I'm living a boring life.
Top