Recent content by Reiu

  1. Reiu

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken IIRC, there was a conversation with Eva in which she said that she was allowing Chachamaru to accompany Negi. After that she showed up occasionally in the background. If you go back to chapter 186 you can see her on the 2nd page as a member of Negi's party.
  2. Reiu

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken She's been them with from the beginning.
  3. Reiu

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 167 Predictions Threads 167 is out in the WSM thread Noted, thanks a lot!
  4. Reiu

    Shounen Suzuka by Seo Kouji

    Re: Suzuka discussion thread
  5. Reiu

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken You should always check my Shonen Magazine scan for the latest raw. It was posted there within hours of the issue went on sale (about 9 hours earlier than your post).
  6. Reiu

    The Reiu Thread

    Vinland Saga is great. It's the story of a young Viking boy's life in 11th Century Europe. While not entirely historically accurate (shocking, I know) it includes enough nods to accuracy to impress me. Reads like a shonen manga, but more adult. I've been tempted to start translating it when I...
  7. Reiu

    The Reiu Thread

    Heh, I guess its just that after reading textbooks in Japanese manga is a breeze (although in some aspects it can be harder). One of the good aspects of translation is that it forces me to read more carefully than I do otherwise. I normally don't use a dictionary when I read manga, since even if...
  8. Reiu

    The Reiu Thread

    I thought I'd finally get around to posting something here. I'm currently translating Alto, Shokoku no Altair, Kaibutsu no Oujo (Princess Resurrection), Suzuka, and Peace Maker. There are a couple of other series that I'm considering starting translating once Suzuka ends next week. I'm 28, and...
  9. Reiu

    Discussion What is the difference from American comics?

    I generally agree... I would say that a key advantage that manga has over most American comics is accessibility. If I want to read Bleach I can go to the store and buy Bleach v1-whatever, and that's it. I'm done. Compare that with deciding that you want to start reading, say, the X-Men or...
  10. Reiu

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 166 Prediction Thread Tsubasa 166 RAW can now be grabbed here.
  11. Reiu

    Travel Travel Abroad & Tour Guide

    Re: japan vacation, any ideas where to go? You've never been to Japan before? Stay in Osaka and visit Kyoto, Himeji, and Nara. Tokyo's nice as well, but with only a week I'm not sure if it'd be worth it to hit Tokyo and then head west.
  12. Reiu

    Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    Re: My Balls Discussion Thread The RAW for chapter 11 can be gotten here. Mediafire seems to have screwed up the filename, but just rename it to a .zip file once you've downloaded it any it'll be fine.
  13. Reiu

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Tsubasa 165 Discussion Thread Chapter 165 is out. You can get it here.
  14. Reiu

    Shounen Shoukoku no Altair by Katou Kotono

    Re: Shoukoku no Altair Gah... it's Turkiye, not Turkey. Calling the country Turkey makes it just a little too hard to separate from Earth :)
  15. Reiu

    Shounen Suzuka by Seo Kouji

    Re: Suzuka discussion thread Spoilers for 163:
Top