Recent content by Renegade

  1. Renegade

    319 Coloured Cover

    I think it looks awsome poster-edged. It gives it a nice thick jagged effect, and isn't so boring. You really think it looks better like this?: http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4487/319colouredcover2xl6.png ... Cuz I sure don't. Everywhere else I post it, people love it...
  2. Renegade

    Chapter 319 Contributions

    I poster edged it.
  3. Renegade

    319 Coloured Cover

    It's poster edged. The lineart looks fine to me. Maybe when you open it, you leave it small, so the lineart looks more jagged. Is that better?
  4. Renegade

    Chapter 319 Contributions

    Newer edit of my previous one. I tried shading it.:tem (Click it to get the full size) Does it look better?
  5. Renegade

    319 Coloured Cover

    Tried shading it: (Click it to get the full size)
  6. Renegade

    Orochimaru (realistic)

    Then I apoligize for saying it like that. Shouldn't have made it seem so negative, since it is a really nice job. A few people thought it was drawn from scratch though, so I thought I should notify them.
  7. Renegade

    Chapter 319 Contributions

    Made edits to my cover. http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2370/319colouredcover9ka7.png Japflap and Shannaro.
  8. Renegade

    Orochimaru (realistic)

    Uhh, Yeh... Adding things to an already made portrait and making one from scratch are completely different things... Not saying it's a bad job though, just sayin it's not made from scratch, since so many people assumed it was.
  9. Renegade

    Orochimaru (realistic)

    Guess I stand corrected.
  10. Renegade

    Orochimaru (realistic)

    Plus, I don't think anyone can photoshop a human from scratch and make it look that real.
  11. Renegade

    Chapter 319 Contributions

    I just edited my post and replaced the old link with the new link.
  12. Renegade

    Chapter 319 Contributions

    Is it possible to re-upload? I made edits to mine. :sweat
  13. Renegade

    319 Coloured Cover

    Cut me some slack, it's my first ever. I'm just happy I got the colours right. :amuse
  14. Renegade

    319 Cover - Cell Shaded

    Looks like he wet his pants... :blink
  15. Renegade

    319 Coloured Cover

    Ouch... Lines are jagged cuz it's poster edge style though.
Top