Chapter 319 Contributions

Renegade

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lee-nus said:
@renegade: it looks better with the shading, of course. next step would be highlighting a little here and there, if u feel confident about it. im wondering, u didnt use a hq scan for this? some lineart looks a little damaged, and if u colored it in photoshop it shouldnt be your fault... did u read a tutorial, or just playing around?
I poster edged it.
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
:smile-big

Heheeee! DD! Long time, no siege! ..... So maybe I should say ... Welcome back. :p

*goes to upload immediately*
 

nine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
hello, its been a long time..
here's my contribution..


opps forgot, for Japflap and shannaro
 

Eagle

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
422
Reaction score
1,963
Gender
Male
Country
France
Many thanks Shade ! and of course, every one ^__^
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Those are really good pictures nine, shade ...... :smile-big

I must say I'm impressed by the outfit Naruto has in the wallpapers shade makes. :clap

*uploads the pics*
 
Top