Recent content by RezzieThaRapper

  1. RezzieThaRapper

    Question New Nakamas for Law and Kid after Wano

    Kidd Killer, Heat, Wire Hawkins, Apoo (With at least 1 Number) Who's Who, Ulti, Page One, Black Maria I like the Law is sword theory... Drake would go with Law of course.... it'd be nice if Denjiro or Kawamatsu left the island with Law too... I don't see em with Kidd... I don't see any of...
  2. RezzieThaRapper

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1018 Discussion

    Sun God Nika. My Guesses are... It is a Fisher Tiger Reference (occam's razor) Xebec's crewmate.. (Maybe dissapeared with God Valley) A Void Century figure, Possibly the Fishman/Freed Slave in Joyboy's "crew" ------ Obviously Fisher Tiger and The Sun Pirates as a whole were inspired, but...
  3. RezzieThaRapper

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1017 Discussion

    What if it's Chopper's fruit Who's Who failed to keep, despite the randomness? Idk when he got it timeline wise. But Oda mentioned it had a different effect when eaten by humans and it may tie in to the side effects we're about to see from the rumble ball upgrade.
  4. RezzieThaRapper

    Discussion What re-incarnated Devil Fruits, that exists now, would explain plots and mysteries in the past of One Piece?

    I like the theory the Pika Pika no Mi (Glint Glint Fruit) Kizaru wields gave Enies Lobby their perpetual day... Maybe Enel's Goro Goro no Mi (Rumble Rumble Fruit) created the conditions for Rajin Island with the perpetual lightning Also Portgas D Rouge having the Gomu Gomu no Mi (Gum Gum...
  5. RezzieThaRapper

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1006 Discussion

    I love this idea.. Also Marco a whole dang monster
  6. RezzieThaRapper

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1003 Discussion

    That would mean Law was confident in his guess about Kaido's heart... Otherwise he could have scanned to be sure.. He was under pressure since it is a battle field so he could have just been fleet footed
  7. RezzieThaRapper

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1003 Discussion

    Tank Man once Luffy Gears up again... The normal version, and instead of defense it will be offensive unlike full version.. I hope Kidd has an attack based on electromagnetism generating a super pulse or something I want something new from Law, but not sure what to expect.. Intense X-Rays...
  8. RezzieThaRapper

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1000 Discussion

    Luffy said I need y'all to see the patent scuffs on these family jewels.. This is our king in action!!
  9. RezzieThaRapper

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 999 Discussion

    Literally the first joke in my head reading that lol
  10. RezzieThaRapper

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 991 Discussion

    Nami & Usopp vs. Ulti & Page 1... I am here for it..
  11. RezzieThaRapper

    Favorites Create Your New World Crew

    Captain Usopp - (after Enies libby doesn't rejoin mugiwaras, doubles down on dream forgives vows to be a rival to Luffy) --finds Van Der Deckens fruit the Tako Tako No Mi on Fishman Island --still makes his way to living plant island to gather pop greens somehow --This different path gives him...
  12. RezzieThaRapper

    Theory Sanji & Black Maria Team Up?

    I forget that Robin still needs her 1 v 1 But I don't want the prostitute gag to be an empty well
  13. RezzieThaRapper

    Theory Sanji & Black Maria Team Up?

    I still believe it to be plausible that in the time frame of setting up the execution for momo, killing orochi, making the grand speech and the scabbards initiating the raid Sanji would have a chance to run into Black Maria off panel. All the other flying 6 accounted for. Or can be assumed to...
  14. RezzieThaRapper

    Theory Sanji & Black Maria Team Up?

    Theory time. Exciting Sanji moments in the last chapter huh guys But.. What led to Sanji being in position, what did he do off screen "looking to save the prostitutes" I think it's fair to say Black Maria and the Prostitute subplot definitely coincide and it wouldn't be a stretch to say our...
  15. RezzieThaRapper

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 988 Discussion

    My prediction: Sanji DID go after prostitutes. He ran into Black Maria already and will betray Kaido in a clutch moment since she didn't like how Momonosuke was being treated.
Top