Theory Sanji & Black Maria Team Up?

RezzieThaRapper

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
867
Reaction score
406
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Theory time.

Exciting Sanji moments in the last chapter huh guys

But.. What led to Sanji being in position, what did he do off screen "looking to save the prostitutes"

I think it's fair to say Black Maria and the Prostitute subplot definitely coincide and it wouldn't be a stretch to say our favorite cook actually DID find the prostitutes but the situation didn't play out as we would have thought..

I have no basis for what could have transpired.. I feel like Black Maria is connected to CP0 Stussy given their titles and the fact the Orochi storyline involves them.

How does Sanji play into this? Well Sanji does have a charm that isn't perverse, I don't know the details but i believe before saving Momonosuke, our favorite chef ran into Black Maria an exchange was had, something else happened and now she is on the alliance side and will be a key factor moving forward and this will be the Mr. Prince moment of this arc..

Lots of speculation, not entirely baseless but its just a theory right now
 

afromarco005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
1,900
Gender
Male
Country
France
Blackmaria sounds like a lady PIMP they look good and charming but they are unforgiving and cruel.

I also think that having both Black Maria and Stucy as undercover would be a little redundant.
 

RezzieThaRapper

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
867
Reaction score
406
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I still believe it to be plausible that in the time frame of setting up the execution for momo, killing orochi, making the grand speech and the scabbards initiating the raid Sanji would have a chance to run into Black Maria off panel.

All the other flying 6 accounted for. Or can be assumed to be doing something.

Who's Who - Tryna find Yamato or get the jump on Quee

Ulti - battling Yamato or at least on her tail

Page 1 - probably following his sister

X. Drake - probably getting ready to let SWORD in

Shark man - Denjiro chained him up

Black Maria - conveniently off panel. Leads pleasure quarters I.e. prostitutes who Sanji happened to look for.


Nami said she thought he was looking for prostitutes but he never denied that he actually didnt go look.
 

RezzieThaRapper

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
867
Reaction score
406
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I forget that Robin still needs her 1 v 1

But I don't want the prostitute gag to be an empty well
 

woefdram

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
331
Reaction score
470
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Theory time.

Exciting Sanji moments in the last chapter huh guys

But.. What led to Sanji being in position, what did he do off screen "looking to save the prostitutes"

I think it's fair to say Black Maria and the Prostitute subplot definitely coincide and it wouldn't be a stretch to say our favorite cook actually DID find the prostitutes but the situation didn't play out as we would have thought..

I have no basis for what could have transpired.. I feel like Black Maria is connected to CP0 Stussy given their titles and the fact the Orochi storyline involves them.

How does Sanji play into this? Well Sanji does have a charm that isn't perverse, I don't know the details but i believe before saving Momonosuke, our favorite chef ran into Black Maria an exchange was had, something else happened and now she is on the alliance side and will be a key factor moving forward and this will be the Mr. Prince moment of this arc..

Lots of speculation, not entirely baseless but its just a theory right now
I think this is a really good theory. I've had my thoughts from the point Sanji came out of the brothel and just seemed weird.
 

Grandmaster Woro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
751
Age
41
Country
Austria
I don't think so
 
Top