Recent content by RicardoKloss

  1. RicardoKloss

    Discussion Mythical zoans

    I believe that since phoenix tend to be associated with suzaku, following by this logic we would have at least 4 more fruits, seiriyuu the azurre dragon, byako the white tiger, genbu the green turtle, and kirin or the yellow dragon, just a hunch 8p
  2. RicardoKloss

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 232 Spoiler Thread Yeah! lambo will ride a bike!!! It must be like a bodhisattva phenomenon!!
  3. RicardoKloss

    Why Zoro Wears a White Shirt and a Bandana: A Theory

    Re: A theory for why the white shirt and bandana of zoro ... As I said it IS an archaic word... but who taught me it was a portuguese teacher i once had 8p he gave an class which he used it ... try searching deeper maybe youll find something if you're that interested my dear.
  4. RicardoKloss

    Where They Are & Why Kuma Threw Them There

    Re: Where are there & Why they're there thrown by Kuma I believe they were trown by kuma due to dragon's influence, I don know if you do remember but he mentioned dragon when he said his son had loyal friends
  5. RicardoKloss

    Why Zoro Wears a White Shirt and a Bandana: A Theory

    Re: A theory for why the white shirt and bandana of zoro I understand you perfectly 8p But you see, for the sake of escapism it's great to try and achieve associating somethings with our relatively boring world 8p and also since I believe we are not able to just create something from nothing(...
  6. RicardoKloss

    Why Zoro Wears a White Shirt and a Bandana: A Theory

    Re: A theory for why the white shirt and bandana of zoro You're right your pic is the right one, also since it can be both is where my doubt lies 8p also does it have a meaning or history. Aside from the surnames i don't know any meaning in their names... I thought that maybe from the names...
  7. RicardoKloss

    Why Zoro Wears a White Shirt and a Bandana: A Theory

    Re: A theory for why the white shirt and bandana of zoro Thanks for your welcome^^ @Ilovefoxes: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/5/10/ kuina's http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/5/21/ zoro's @all: do you know which Oda said is the sound of zoro's name? zoro(with the r as in renji, or red) or...
  8. RicardoKloss

    Why Zoro Wears a White Shirt and a Bandana: A Theory

    hmmm I was reading my early mangas of wan pisu;) when it's shown the flash back of zoro and kuina... there i've came to realize that the white shirt zoro now wears is just the same kuina was dressed... also he promissed that he would be the best swordsman for her and him, which to me implies...
Top