- Joined
- May 21, 2007
- Messages
- 7,318
- Reaction score
- 3,462
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Where are there & Why they're there thrown by Kuma
I put it as simple as I could, because if he would meet Laboon now his dream would be fulfilled and his journey end.
it broke? I may have missed that so would you please link me there?Nami
Destination: get's a new weapon, because the other one brock
you really think he would cry? well I think a bit like Luffy did before he was sent flying but reading your post I got the image that Usopp is a weakling, right?usopp
destination: get a new weapon and cry about the fact that hey lost his nakama.
what would she do there? there should be not much (next to nothing) left of this island.Robin
Destination: Back on ohara,
no.Brooke
Destination: by the whale
I put it as simple as I could, because if he would meet Laboon now his dream would be fulfilled and his journey end.

