Where They Are & Why Kuma Threw Them There

bittman

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
929
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How come people are still predicting Zoro is there to train when some ominous shadow was bearing down on him? I expect Zoro to return with new damage or something given the sillouette with the sword coming at him. A bit disappointing actually since I was just hoping he'd fully recover. We haven't seen a fully recovered Zoro since his initial fight with Kuma (like 100 chapters ago?)
 

urlaub

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
632
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Estonia
I agree with evozoku on Zoro's matter. This could probably be Mihawk's homeland Dracula or Transilvania or something. Would be cool, but the only thing I have with this is that Mihawk wears a kimono in chapter 0, but the transilvanian style is more fitting to his current look. Maybe it isn't a kimono after all.
Plus I think Mihawk has the vampire vampire fruit, whatever zoan or paramecia. Expect a flying bat soon:)
 

ZenoArmani

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
168
Reaction score
33
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I thought that Moria and the shadow/mirror image stealing was Oda's vampire reference? Mihawk has a cross (protection against vampires) theme, so if he comes from the same part of the world as Moria, he would more fit as a vampire hunter.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
About Brook : I just notice that the enemies of the village where he landed have all the same kind of arms as Apoo (the Supernova Captain musician). For me it seems obvious that Brook is here to improve his music strikes, more than the swordskill.

Apoo arms :
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/498/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/504/03/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/509/17/

The kidnappers arms that Brook met in the island :
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/557/01/


edit : just notice that Luffy is the only one who left the island...without learning anything (yeah he saw Haki but he didn't care....Poor Kuma ><)
 
Last edited:

zagorka

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
209
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
While I know and agree with most of what you guys said, I'm more concerned as to why Kuma sent them away, besides making them possibly stronger? Is it because he gauged their abilities as not being entirely ready for the New World? But again, why? Why was he willing to help the SH's? My only guess is that he was around during Roger's time and he noticed a similarity between them, in which he felt a soft spot for them.

As for Luffy not learning anything... I'm sure it will after the war.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Kuma compared Luffy with Dragon and Iva is an old friend. We also knows that he hates the WG. He just understood that Luffy is Dragon son and that he arrived a little too soon for the New World so he helped him without being accused of treason by the WG.
 

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,272
Gender
Male
Country
France
About Brook : I just notice that the enemies of the village where he landed have all the same kind of arms as Apoo (the Supernova Captain musician). For me it seems obvious that Brook is here to improve his music strikes, more than the swordskill.

Apoo arms :
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/498/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/504/03/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/509/17/

The kidnappers arms that Brook met in the island :
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/557/01/
It's been confirmed for a while. I remember the first MH member to tell us about that was zerocooldx.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well I found myself too lazy to read all the pages so I read quickly the three first pages and the three last pages. :amuse
 

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,272
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well I found myself too lazy to read all the pages so I read quickly the three first pages and the three last pages. :amuse
I did not mean to offend you, sorry. Just to say you're right and that's confirmed.
 
Top