- Joined
- Jul 29, 2008
- Messages
- 290
- Reaction score
- 18
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hmm till chap 520 we have no clue what happened to Luffy nakama. I know it will be revealed later, but for now I like to know what is your opinions. As you know they've been thrown away from Shabondy Island to unknown direction to them. We only learned that Luffy landed on Kuja island within southern Calm Belt. The reason why Kuma send Luffy there still unknown. There're a number of opinion about it already but it all scattered all over. My purpose opening this thread is to assemble that in one place
. My first impression of Kuma act is to show him the border that he can cross. He put Luffy there to create jeopardy in Kuja. Or maybe make Boa get honor from WG for Luffy riddance because She is too selfish. But I putting aside for to make Luffy beat Hancock because it really against the wish of WG.
. My first impression of Kuma act is to show him the border that he can cross. He put Luffy there to create jeopardy in Kuja. Or maybe make Boa get honor from WG for Luffy riddance because She is too selfish. But I putting aside for to make Luffy beat Hancock because it really against the wish of WG.