Recent content by rimashiro00x

  1. rimashiro00x

    Fun Hunter Exam

    Invited by souhail. My knowledge of HunterXHunter is limited *or maybe nonexistant.
  2. rimashiro00x

    GreenMoriyama's thread.....

    Hi there, I hope if you're not too busy you can help me translate a series named: Kimi ga Suki toka Arienai We already released 2 chapters of it, and our translator is too busy to do the next chapter of it. Oh, by the way, I'm from Bikkys Please PM me if you're intrested
  3. rimashiro00x

    Ohayo Gonzaimasu!

    Just want to bring happiness and make everybody happy (?) My name is rimashiro00x, this community is very nice! Nice looking and full of nice people. I few things about me is.... umm... maybe manga lovers, specially Yamada Daisy and Tooyama Ema's manga. My favourite genre is shoujo and...
  4. rimashiro00x

    The Finestela Thread

    Konnichiwa~ I'm rimashiro00x, you can cal me Rima or Shiro I'm from a new group called Surfer Scans, we would like to scan Kimi ga Suki toka Arienai by OOI Mitsu, can you translate it? Pleased to meet you
Top