- Joined
- Nov 17, 2011
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Just want to bring happiness and make everybody happy (?)
My name is rimashiro00x, this community is very nice! Nice looking and full of nice people.
I few things about me is.... umm... maybe manga lovers, specially Yamada Daisy and Tooyama Ema's manga. My favourite genre is shoujo and romance, because i'm a girl >.< It's hard to pick where's my favourite one, but maybe this is the result : Sensei ni, Ageru, Watashi ni xx Shinasai!, Mamacolle, Candy Flower, Ouji to Hero, Futari no Himitsu, Kami ka Akuma ka, Counting Sheep, Oniichan to Issho..... etc.
I dont kno what i should say again =="
Pleased to meet y'all.
My name is rimashiro00x, this community is very nice! Nice looking and full of nice people.
I few things about me is.... umm... maybe manga lovers, specially Yamada Daisy and Tooyama Ema's manga. My favourite genre is shoujo and romance, because i'm a girl >.< It's hard to pick where's my favourite one, but maybe this is the result : Sensei ni, Ageru, Watashi ni xx Shinasai!, Mamacolle, Candy Flower, Ouji to Hero, Futari no Himitsu, Kami ka Akuma ka, Counting Sheep, Oniichan to Issho..... etc.
I dont kno what i should say again =="
Pleased to meet y'all.